𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

Dawson doesn't need to say anything more because it's clear what happened. Jenna stole her best friends boyfriend and their friendship broke. Was I this young that I didn't notice what was happpening? How old was she when she met Timothée 15? No it was shortly before her sixteenth birthday which means I was barely 14.

No wonder I don't know about the drama I despised boys at that age. "So Jenna isn't Timothée's first love?" I ask my voice a bit hoarse and for a second I'm scared that Dawson can hear the small glimmer of hope in my voice.

"Jenna is Timothée's first love no doubt but what I'm saying is that he's not hers. Everytime they break up Jenna get's furious because she always want's what she doesn't have. She doesn't love him but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either."He finishes and my shoulders suddenly feel even more heavy.

Timothée loves Jenna but she doesn't love him. But does he still love her even after breaking up? It doesn't look like he does. "How dramatic." Lola rolls her eyes while Timothée makes his way back to us. When he reaches us everyone stays quiet looking at him the words of Dawson in our minds.

Kyle comes to my aid and speaks up and I'm grateful for him noticing that I don't want to see Timothée right now. "Let's check what Tarver is doing so long should we?" He asks as he slings his arm around my shoulders and starts to walk into the direction of the reception. After we're a bit away from them I look up at Kyle. "Thanks." I say softly.

"No problem. Remember that this is a trip that should supposed to be fun think about music, being on stage ignore these other..complications." He tells me his lips stretching into a smile and I mirror it kissing his cheek shortly when Tarver reaches us.

"You're the best." I tell him squeezing him to my side for a second before I look at Tarver. "We have three rooms. Kyle and Tim, Lola and Arwen can share a room and obviously Dawson and I." He says and I nod while I grab a key from him.

We walk back to the van and get our bags outside walking to the motel. "Lola you're with me." I call while I walk over to the stairs. I hear grumbling somewhere behind me and have to hold in a chuckle at her lack of excitement. Our room turns out to be small with two beds and an even smaller bathroom attached to it.

"I call dibs on the first shower." I say as soon as I see it in the bathroom. I feel all crusty from the ride and really need to freshen up. "Sure I think I need to move my legs a bit and gonna take a walk." Lola says and I look surprised at her but she's already out the door. That was surprisingly friendly and not grumbly of her.

She's probably meeting up with Kyle that's why she's less grumpy. I sigh and wish that I'd had an uncomplicated crush like her. I shake my head and scold myself while I grab some clothes and disappear into the comforting heat of the warm water. Tonight is our first round and we probably need to drive another hour before we reach the destination that's why I decide to relax after the shower and read a little bit while I listen to some music with the small cd player I brought with me.

Kyle is right this should be a fun trip no thinking about complications or problems I can't solve. If Lucy was here she would tell me to get drunk after we finished our performance and make out with a stranger. I have to chuckle at the thought because it's so her. But not me. There would be enough offers I know that music and alcohol makes people open to doing things they wouldn't dare to do sober at day light.

Okay maybe this 'not thinking too much' thing doesn't work for me. I unplug my headphones and reach for my phone on the night table. I dial mom's number and wait for her to pick up.

"Arwen honey? Is everything alright?" She asks me her voice hoarse before she tries to clear her throat. "Yeah no worries I just wanted to hear your voice." I sigh and feel my heart already warm up at her voice taking some of the weight off of me. I lay down on my stomach and put the phone on speaker.

"Something is wrong isn't it?" She asks and I laugh at her suspicious tone. She can sense it immediately it's amazing. "How are you? Is dad alright and Jenna?" I ask even though we just left six hours ago. But you should never underestimate life so much can change in just one minute. "I'm fine. Jenna came home from her internship and immediately dropped on her bed taking a nap." She chuckles and I smile at the image in my head.

"Fuck." Someone curses in the background and I furrow my brows. "As you can hear Dad is trying to make dinner for us but it doesn't sound like he's successfull."

"Don't you have a performance in a few hours?" She asks me.

"Yeah I do. I just showered and read for a bit. Lola and Kyle are out for  a walk and God knows what Tarver and Dawson are doing."

"And Timothée is he alright?" She asks me and I raise my brows in surprise. She knew he would join us? Maybe Jenna told her but didn't she say she immedieatly fell asleep? So Timothée wasn't on the phone with her?

"Yeah I think so. He was pretty quiet during the ride. I think he's taking this time to relax." I say shurgging my shoulders even though she can't see me. I wish I could talk to her about him. About how I feel when I'm around him or when he does just a small thing for me that makes me feel like he would turn the world around for me.

"He always had a quiet demeanor but his soul seems to be even more loud and present."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask her confused by her words. "It means that he's a quiet person who has a lot to say but he doesn't. I think he's one of the few person I know that see life differently. That see life like you do, Arwen." She says and my heart skips a beat at her words.

I see life differently because I know how fast it can be over. With watching mom almost die I know it's important to appreciate even the smallest things and to do what you love. It's funny that she says I view life differently because I do but nevertheless I till don't know what to do after school.

I'm still obeying my dad who wants me to study business or god knows what. I could just send an applection for Lake county college and do a degree in music even if dad doesn't want me too. "Arwen are you still there?" My moms voice speaks up and I flinch because I forgot that I'm still on the phone with her.

"I-yes sorry mom. I'll call you tomorrow okay? I need to go it's probably time to get ready." I tell her even though I don't know what time it is. But I'm scared she's going to continue to talk about Timothée and his soul and I really don't need that right now.

"Sure tell everyone I said hi- oh and good luck even though I know you won't need it. You're gonna blow them all away." I chuckle at her words and say goodbye before hanging up. There's no time for thinking I need to get ready. Ready to rock the stage.