1.

Y/K/N: Your kit name
Y/N: Your name
F/C: Fur color
E/C: Eye color
N/C: Nose color

I was out in the camp, talking quietly with another kit. "Hm, Y/K/N, we should sneak out!" I cocked my head and jumped to my paws. "Ooh! Yeah, That's a great idea, Hollykit." Hollykit hummed and padded across camp to her brothers. "Hey, guys," Lionkit looked up from where he was swatting at Jaykit's tail, "We're going to sneak out! Wanna come?" Lionkit smiled and Jaykit blinked. "Sure." Lionkit whispered. "I guess.." Jaykit mumbled. We made our way too the dirt place, and darted out. "H-hey! Wait for me!" I yelled as the siblings ran ahead. "Can you hear me?" I whined, as nobody had looked back. I ran, trying to catch up, but they were already out of sight. I kept running until my paws hurt, and collapsed. "Why didn't you wait.."

My eyes snapped open, and I yawned.

"Odd, I don't remember that happening."

I stood up and shook my fur out, the warriors den was fairly empty. I yawned again, and padded out. "Hey! Y/N!" A familiar she-cat called, I turned around too see Hollyleaf. "What is it, Hollyleaf?" I asked, my e/c eyes meeting her green ones. "Uh, I was just happy to see you! You sleep, a lot." She laughed, as we walked to a spot near the nursery. Curlshine, My sister, was already there with Raincloud, her mate. I sat in-between Curlshine and Hollyleaf. "Mm, So uh, How is Sheepkit doing?" I asked, Sheepkit was my nephew along with Swiftkit, and Willowkit, My niece. "He's doing better, Still quite small though." I nod before spacing out, until Jayfeather calls me over. "I need help gathering some herbs," I cock my head. "And those are..?" I ask, slowly. "I was getting too that!" He snaps and I flinch, which makes him quietly apologize. "Whatever, I need watermint and marigold." I hum in response and we head off, and I can't help but notice Hollyleaf glaring in our direction, no, Jayfeather's direction.