𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Começar do início

"Who's that? That Hagrids carrying?" Ginnys voice cut Raven off as she looked out, seeing Voldemort and his followers along with Hagrid who had a much smaller figure in his arms. Hermione grasped Ravens hand tightly, pressing into each other's sides as the pair watched in worry, bloody hands squeezing each other's every few seconds.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled out as Raven felt a chill run down her spin. Hermiones hand fell weak in her hands, her face paling as both her and Ron looked in complete shock. Raven pulled Hermione into her better, holding her head to the side of her face.

"No! No!" Ginny cried out as she tried to run forward, sobs leaving her lips as Arthur held her back when Voldemort struck his wand toward the youngest Weasley. Raven couldn't look in Hagrids direction, she couldn't bare to see Harry dead, after he'd helped save her from her family, trusted her. She could see her mother standing with Narcissa and Lucious, her eyes scanning the crowd in search of Raven.

"Stupid girl." Voldemort said with a look of disgust across his face at the sight of Ginny, "Harry Potter is dead, from this day forward you put your faith in me."

Raven inhaled shaky, knowing that she was the last person he'd let stay alive.

"Draco!" Lucious scolded the boy and nodding his head toward the followers, Raven glared as she then looked to her cousin with hopeful eyes.

"Draco." Narcissa called for him in a much soft tone and with a knowing look across her face, nodding for the boy to come. Draco pulled away from Ravens hand.

"Draco," Raven began with a beg in her voice, "Please, stay."

"I'm sorry, cousin." Draco said with a shake of his head, "But I can't."

Draco walked forward, Raven went to do the same but Hermiones arms around her waist made her stay put.

"Ah, well done, Draco." Voldemort gushed at the blonde boy as he brought him into a awkward like hug that Draco didn't return. Raven watched in horror, terrified for what Voldemort would do to him. But to her surprise and luck, he let the boy stand with his parents. Neville slowly walked outwards, closer toward the group of evil. Penelope stared at Raven, only getting a nasty yet pained stared back from her daughter.

"Well, I can say I hoped for better." Voldemort said as he looked over the limping boy while his followers all laughed loudly, "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." Neville stated as they all laughed again. Annoyance and anger bubbled in Ravens chest at the sight of her auntie laughing, laughing after she'd tortured his parents.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we can find a place for you-" Voldemort began before Neville cut him off.

"I'd like to say something." he announced with a annoyed expression across his bloody features. Ron grabbed hold of Hermione and Raven, holding them.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." Voldemort said, it was obvious he was holding himself back from killing Neville right then and there.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville stated as he looked at his feet.

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus tried to protest.

"People die every day." Neville snapped at him, "Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight but he's still with us. In here. So is Remus, Tonks, all of them."

Neville looked back at Raven with a small nod as she nodded back, her eyes paining at the mention of her dead family. Hermione held her closer, the sides of their heads pushed together.