Apparently I'm A Queen

We continue on our way to my mates office. I'm a bit bloody but other than that everything is well. I take Rain and the cubs into the office. Once we're there my mates are already in. They look at me then look as to see why there's a mountain lion with cubs here. I look at them and say "I know this sounds crazy but apparently I'm a queen What I'm queen of is unknown to me"  Jade gasp and hugs me and says "I always knew you were special" Liv on the other hand just looks shocked.

I look at her then I let out a soft whine with my head down. "Maybe I should forget about this. I'm no queen I'm just an omega." I think to myself (or so she thought) then I hear growls around me. Liv and Jade then say "Don't talk about my mate like that" in unison and Rain says "My queen do not talk about yourself like that". Just then I asked "I said that out loud didn't I" They all nod then Lia and Jade walk to me then Liv kisses me hard.

I let out a grunt of surprise then I remembered that Rain and the cubs were here so I mind linked them that they were still in the room with that she stopped. Then Jade started to kiss my neck. I try to give her a look that says 'not right now' but I look down to see those bright green eyes had turned into bright golden eyes filled with lust and love.

I nervously look our other mate for help. She just simply shrugs her shoulders. I look back at Jade and mind link her about what I'm going to do to her later if she let's me finish what I have to do and she agrees but doesn't let me go. I look at Liv and say "I also wanted to ask if Rain and the cubs could stay on pack territory" then Rain says "If not I understand and we'll leave right away" Liv looks at her and the cubs and says "of course you can stay we can introduce you and your cubs to the pack later today"

__________________________________________________________________________________

I honestly kinda forgot i was writing my book✋🏾😅