A What?!

(From where we left off)
(Ada's dream)
I slowly get up and walk to the door and see a huge wolf with a black coat and green glowing eyes. I stare at the wolf because it seems strangely familiar but I can't remember where from. The wolf looks at me then turns and starts walking away. I stay in my place the wolf then stops and turns to look at me as if wanting me to follow it. I follow the familiar wolf down the hall then it jumps through a window pausing to see if I'm following.

I jump too and we continue on our way to where ever we're going the wolf leads me to the lake in the forest. Then I hear a twig snap then I see a pure white lioness step out into the clearing and the wolf goes and stand next to her. "What's going on"  "and where am I?" I ask "in your head" answered the lioness. "Why I'm I here" I ask the wolf replied "you are what's call a hybrid" "A what" "A hybrid a combination of many such as demon, witch, werewolf as you may know but many others will come along as you go so be careful" said the wolf.

"What do you mean many others will come?" I asked "in time you'll see young one" said the lioness "well since we'll see each other again what are your names?" "My name is Ariel" says the lioness "and my name is Hana" says the wolf "we'll I'm Ada" I reply "well it's nice meeting you Ada" they said "and you" I say I begin to say something else but I feel like someone is shaking me "we will meet again young one" says Ariel "until next time pup" says Hana

(End of dream)
"see ya" is all I mange to get out due to someone violent shaking me awake "baby" I hear a muffled voice call out "baby wake up" calls out another. The muffled voices seem to be worried then it hits me that's Liv and Jade then I hear someone ask "will she be okay" I come to realize it's Eva. Then Carlos says "she'll be just fine" trying to be brave but I can hear the uncertainty in his voice. I slowly open my eyes and I'm meet with faces of happiness and relief and smiles. "Baby we're so happy you woke up" Liv says with tears in her eyes "h-how long have I been asleep?" I asked "a day and a half" says Jade "we were so scared you wouldn't wake up" says Jade "BIG SIS IS AWAKE" shouts Eva. "Big sis" I say with tears in my eyes "yeah big sis because you take care of us like a big sister so big sis" I cry because I haven't heard that in a long time. I look around and see I'm in a hospital bed "why am I the hospital I was asleep" "we'll we weren't sure if you'd wake up" says a new voice we look to the door and see a doctor come in "hi alpha and lunas my is name Dr. Tracy" "nice to meet you Tracy but I wish it were on better circumstance" Liv says. I laugh and Tracy looks and says "well I'm glad you woke up because if you didn't well let's just leave it at that" I laugh again "I can imagine Liv and Jade on a rampage"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Well now that Christmas is gone I can get to all the depression jokes😌