"Sorry... Bell. I guess a peaceful life wasn't for me." You said with a demented smile as you continue to watch him die. You felt another presence on the dungeon floor. But it got to you before you could even react.

- Someone punched you. The force made you let go of Bell as you were sent back. It was enough to snap you out of your rage. Your eyes returned to their original color, and the viscous liquid ceased to flow -

"N-No! I-I changed!" You shouted. Watching Arashi guard Bell, who was trying to catch his breath while the Crozzo laid unconscious, "I thought I changed?" You asked yourself, staring at your shaking hands.

- Bell, even though you tried to kill him, tried to run to your side. But Arashi was there to stop him. You reattached your scythe and hung your head low. And closed your eyes, muttering the last words you said. You feared you will change again, so you warped randomly. You didn't care where it takes you. You just wanted to get as far as possible -

"Where did I land?" You asked. Opening your eyes, you saw that you landed at the outer walls of Athello. The gates opened, and Raziel walked out, "So the guards saw me?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, they told me you arrived, so I ran out as fast as I could. The people, even though they are grateful that you are helping us. They are still very much afraid of you." He answered, chuckling a little. You laugh a little bit, but the sorrow can still be seen in your face.

"So, why the long face?" He asked. Noticing the sad look on your face. This is the first time he saw you like this. You're either cheerful, serious, or angry.

"Vonika... Vonika betrayed us. She was a spy all along." You said with anger. Raziel gained a smug look on his face, and you already know what he'll say next.

"Hold it right there! I almost killed my own Familia member. I don't need the I told you so shit right now!" You glared. He quickly backed away and wiped the smug look from his face.

"Alright, calm down before you try to kill me too!" He defended, bringing his arms up in a block position, "Actually, it's perfect that you're here. Something peculiar has happened." He said seriously. You nodded and stood up, walking with him through the gates and the village.

"Remember when you got blinded by that shape-shifting guy and started bleeding that yellow liquid?" He asked, and you nodded. "After a couple of days, these weird-looking plants grew outside where you laid and on the village path where it dripped down when we carried you.

"We decided to not touch or get close to it since we don't know what will happen. We arrested some residents who tried to take it and guarded every plant. But unfortunately, two outsiders we let in took one at night and ate it in hunger. They mutated and are unmoving but alive." He explained further into the issue. You were more intrigued by the people who ate it.

"Show them to me. We'll take care of these plants later." You commanded. Raziel nodded and showed you to their dungeon where they lock up criminals.

- You walked through the dungeon, seeing many cells that housed 2-3 criminals. Their faces showed fear at the sight of you, thinking you were there to execute them. You passed all of them, and after passing 6 empty cells, you saw the last one. It houses 2 people, conjoined twins. Eating the plant made it so that the woman has her chest open while the twin is separated. But nestled deep inside her chest -

"How did they arrive at Athello?" You asked. Taking pity on the two. Raziel looks at them.

"They said they have been branded as freaks in their own village. They were hunted down and are seeking refuge. I let them in even with the reluctance of the chieftains. The twins also managed to eat the plant because the guards were too afraid to touch or even get close." He explained. You grit your teeth in anger.