2

Chanwoo and Yunhyeong following closely behind the leader. "Apologize," Hanbin grabbed the older collar, but that didn't make Bobby yield to the intimidating aura coming from the leader.

"I said apologize!"

Bobby snapped at the leader, "Hell if I am apologizing for someone's mood swings, I'm not even at fault here!"

Silence enveloped the unstable tension in the room; it was the first time for the older to snap at the leader. Sure, they would fight; however, Bobby would never lose his temper and will always keep his rational side. They are witnessing for the first time the rampage of their monster rapper.

"And hands off" Jiwon growled.

Hanbin flinched at the tone, but the glare was still evident on his expression. Yunhyeong felt the need to interrupt the glaring contest between the rappers, "Jiwon-ah calm down" He removed Hanbin's hands off and dragged the rapper outside the apartment. Chanwoo headed towards the sniffing hyung who was being embraced by the giant and donghyuk.

"Hyung, you ok?" the maknae patted the older's back, but that made Jinhwan cry harder.

............................................................................................................

Yunhyeong sighed as he brought his friend to his embrace. Jiwon relaxed in the older's arms, "You know, you should have just let it go." Bobby muscles stiffened again, "Bobby-ah I'm not saying that you're at fault here, but I did hear them say that you had hit him."

Jiwon couldn't believe the accuse, and he broke the embrace, "How can you say that when you didn't witness what actually happened!"

Yunhyeong opened his mouth, but he couldn't refute back because Bobby had a point. The rapper tsked, "Where is the fairness in this whole matter? Just because Jinhwan hyung looks vulnerable doesn't mean that he was not at fault. Don't you dare say that just because he has his mood swings, he can run off his mouth in an insulting manner! You know what, I'm out of here." Bobby bit his mouth in frustration, but before the rapper can move a step away, yunhyeong grabbed Jiwon's wrist.

"Where do you think you are going?! Calm down,"

Jiwon scratched his head in frustration, but the worried look in the older's eyes made the younger soften.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do something stupid. I'll just go cool my head off."

Yunhyeong watched Bobby descending down the stairs instead of the elevator. "He must have been really frustrated to do that." He said while sighing.

..........................

He entered back to the apartment, and he headed straight to the entangled limbs that were keeping Jinhwan safe.

Hanbin was the first to sit straight, "Where is he?" the leader said while venom was dripping down his tone.

"Cooling his head off." Yunghyeong sighed and sat on the table to face Jinhwan head on. "And when he returns he better apologize to hyung too!" That sentence made the vocalist frown, "Well he is not going to do that," and that made the rest widen their eyes.

"What do you mean hyung? He has hit Jinhwan hyung." Chanwoo chided in.

"Have you seen him do that?" Yunhyeong asked, but that question was not only directed to the maknae but to the rest too.

"B-but Jinhwan hyung was crying!" Chanwoo replied back, "But that doesn't mean violence was involved," Jinhwan bit his lips hard, eyes swelling with tears.

"D-Did Bobby tell you anything?" Jinhwan hoarse voice gave away how affected he was of the fight. Junhoe rubbed soothing circles on the mat-hyung's back.

Yunhyeong's stern expression broke apart, and he approached his hyung and hugged him. Letting him cry his worries away. After residing to hiccups, clearly calming up. Jinhwan was ready for the questions.

The oldest hyung rested his head on the leader's shoulder, "Hyung, just what did you say to Bobby?"

Jinhwan averted his eyes, but yunhyeong held the older's hands to let him know the he is not accusing him. "He was pissed off, like really pissed off and that is out the norm. You must have said something that set him off."

"Nothing much" Jinhwan mumbled under his breath, and it was clear that Jinhwan didn't want to talk about this matter. Therefore, the second oldest hyung dropped the questioning and just sighed.

The rest of the members went back to embracing the oldest member.

...................................................................................................

Bobby kicked the rocks in the empty street. For once there was no fans here, and he wished they were here. Jiwon would have loved to see them to take the stress of his shoulders, but there is no way they would be here in an empty street where not even a fly flew here.

Bobby huffed in despair and jutted his lips forming a pout. "I'm tired of this~" He whined like a baby, stomping his feet on the ground. It was really cold outside, and the idiot was wearing a light white t-shirt and shorts.

Jiwon leaned back on the rail and was surprised to hear, "KYAAAAA, its Bobby oppaaaaaaaaa!"

Jiwon jumped out of shock, only to be greeted by a fan? Who was holding a warm drink in her hands. Bobby shivered at the creepy smile that ran over her lips. "OH, oppa what are you doing here?"

Bobby chuckled nervously, "UHHHHH Out for a walk?"

It sounded weird for a person to take a walk in an empty street, and the weather today was like super cold and chilly. Moreover, it was still early in the morning. Bobby now felt guilty; it was like their hard-earned vacation, and he woke them up early in the morning for a stupid fight.

Jiwon sighed for nth time, "Oppa, are you okay?!"

Bobby smiled sadly and nodded reluctantly.

The fan seemed to be contemplating about something, but she soon brightened up "Here," the girl handed the warm drink to the rapper.

"No need, it's okay. You got it for yourself."

The fan giggled and shook her head, "Don't worry, oppa. My house is just around the corner, so please help yourself."

Bobby smiled shyly and accepted the offer, and he started sipping the drink; surprisingly the drink suited his tastes.

"Glad you liked it." That was the last thing she said before she left. Jiwon continued drinking the warm. Weirdly, the drink gave him tingling sensation in his gut. He ignored that feeling and started nipping on the cap of the bottle after finishing the hot chocolate.

'Wish somebody was here...' Jiwon thought bitterly. He was even more depressed that none of the members took his side, and he started playing with drink. The logo on the drink caught his attention, "Only3" Jiwon mumbled, what does that represents?

Bobby sat on the rail, pondering about the number, "3?" but it soon left his mind when he saw a familiar face walking up to him.

"If it isn't Bobby from iKON!"

"Huh R...M?" Now that was weird, what was the leader of BTS doing here. The brunette smiled at the bunny rapper, "What are you doing here alone?"

Notes:

Hope you liked it.