26:

Jisung's POV:

I walked home..

When I arrived home, I saw chan hyung and felix  walked towards the house and knocked..

Dad opened the door and they talked before he let them enter..

I walked towards the house and entered..

I removed my shoes and walked to my room and closed the door...

I heard chan hyung talking and some ruffling...

I sat down beside the door as I listened to them..

They're talking to dad..

"Thank you for letting me stay here,Mr.han..and I'm sorry for troubling you and Jisung..I'll never come back here as you wish.."

Tears falls in my eyes..

And it get silent....

I opened the door and walked out of the room and I take a peek at the next room...

It's empty..Only a sweater on the bed..

I walked towards the bed and grabbed the sweater and smelled it.

It smells like him..

I regret it...I regret it all..

Then my phone rings..

I put my phone out and take a look..

Felix's message..

I opened it and read..

Hi Ji,

Thank you for everything and all the memories we made together....you made my life the happiest even for a short time..You changed my life..You changed me,Ji.. Since I met you,I'm so happy...I have no sad days every time I am with you..You make my life complete..I'm sorry that I made the stupidest decision and letting you go easily...I'm really sorry...You deserve someone better than me and makes you happier than i am..That's all I wanted to tell you in person but I can't since you're not home when I came at the house and get all my things..by the way,I left a sweater that i always used..I'll give it to you as my apology gift..I put my favorite cologne there...you can smell it whenever you want and wear it..So,That's it..Thank you,Han Jisung...For the last time,I love you and I'm sorry..Bye :)

                                               -Lee Felix🐥

I broke down again as I hugged his sweater.

Felix,why are you doing this to me?

I don't want to let you go..

I regret letting him go..

I was covered by my anger..

I hurt his feelings and I regret it..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello!

I hope you like this!❣️❣️