30: (final)

Jisung's POV:

I was cleaning my things on my room..

While i was cleaning,I saw the bracelet  that felix bought for me..

All the memories with felix came in to my mind...

All the happy memories..

Even the sad ones..

All that memories became nothing..

After a few minutes,Someone is knocking the door as i saw dad came out of his room and opened the door..

"Hello,Mr.Han..Im Chan..a friend of Jisung.."Chan greeted.

"Chan hyung?Why are you here so sudden?"I asked.

"Oh there you are..I'm not going to stay longer..I'll give this to you from Lix.."Chan answered as he give me a envelope.."thank you and bye!"

Chan hyung left as dad closed the door..

I walked to my room as I opened the envelope..

Hi Ji,

This is the last time where I'll give you a letter...because the time you read this letter,Maybe I'm back at the australia..I'm sorry that i don't have time to give this to you because I'm busy and you probably   still hate me..So,Chan hyung is the one who give this to you...I'm really sorry that I didn't fight about our love to your dad and I really regret it...The last thing I want you to do is to forget about me...Don't think about me..I don't want you to waste your time thinking about me..I know you can do it,right?

I can't do it..

Tears falls on my cheeks..

I know you can do it because you're the strong boy I ever met...once again,I'm really sorry...I hope you meet someone who'll make you happy than me..Bye

    -Lee Felix

Why you didn't  tell me!

I could have talk to you for the last time..

Why are you hurting me?

I can't move on if you're doing this to me!

I cried and cried..

I can't move on,Felix...I don't want to!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello!

I hope you like this!❣️❣️

Book 2 is on the way🙂