Prologue

Harmony side story

Hikaru Harmony is one of the hashiras. She's the one and the only person who use Solar breathing technique. She's one of the goddess or primodial Solar sister (I will explain later). She need to help defeated Muzan in-order to meet her soulmate. She need the dimension watch to meet her soulmate.

"Hmm, symbols of seven elements."

Boboiboy side story

Boboiboy just defeated Retak'ka, when he fell into the lake under him. He magically transfers to another dimension. He met a lot of people including gain a mother and a brother. He still hasn't found his soul mate yet, but he has a feeling that he will meet his soul mate soon. His brother also excited to meet his soul mate.

"A sword in the middle of the sun? I wonder who my soulmate is?"

Explanation:

So in this story will included dimensions. The dimensions are made by Solar, the Primodial of Soul mate, Dimensions, Elements, and the youngest of the Chaos family.

She and her mother died in front of their family, when they are in the middle of the war. Solar then reincarnate as Nicole di Angelo, twin sister of Nico di Angelo and the little sister of Bianca di Angelo. Nicole born with failed heart. Hades, don't want her daughter to die in the future ask help from her brother, Poseidon. In order to save her, she needed to be a goddess.

When her mother died because of Zeus, she was brought by Poseidon and raised her there till she met again with her brother at Camp Half-Blood. When she was in mission she met with Chaos himself. Chaos gave her memories and powers back. She started to make dimensions. She also made clones of herself to guard that dimension. Each of her clone or Solar called them sister has their own soul mate.

Harmony being one of the Solar sister, was assigned to kill Muzan to get the technology to go to the other dimension. It was a watch made by Solar herself, only her family, sisters, soul mate, and her sister soul mate got that.

New story. Please read the explanation so you guys not confused in the story.