CHAPTER 4 - Tiger

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"You're really something, Who thinks, 'That's a nice river!' and jumps into it in the middle of a job?" Kunikida said as Atsushi and Y/n kept eating nonstop.

"Thanks to you, look! Were really of schedule now!" Kunikida said to dazai.

"You sure like schedules Kunikida," Dazai said as Kunikida slap his handbook on the table which made Y/n shocked.

"This is not a schedule. It's an ideal! My guide in life!" Kunikida said. "Nowhere in this book does it say my business partner is a suicidal lunatic!"

Atsushi then said something while munching that it can be barely understood but Kunidida kept talking to him.

"How do you guys can handle a conversation in that way?" Y/n said as she sweatdropped.

"I'm so full!" Atsushi said.

"Yeah! me too! I thought I would die due to hunger but still... I'm GONNA DIE IF I STAY HERE IN THE CITY!!!" Y/n said as she yelled out of fear as other people looked at her weirdly.

"You really saved me." Atsushi started. "Ever since I left the orphanage and came to Yokahama, I haven't had anything to eat or anywhere to sleep. I thought I'd die of starvation"

"You're from an orphanage?" Dazai asked.

"You could say that. But they kicked me out." Atsushi said.

"That's some non-profit, no?" Dazai said.

"Hey, Dazai. We're not some do-gooders helping brats, OK?" Kunikida started. "Let's get back to work."

"Speaking of which, you just said your current work involves the military. What exactly do you do?" Atsushi asks while Y/n is also curious.

"Were private investigators," Dazai said.

"Private investigators?" Y/n asked.

"We do just handle extramarital affairs, and lost pets" Kunikida started. "The Armed Detective Agency deals people with abilities. Maybe you've heard of us?"

"What? I've heard rumors about this Armed Detective Agency... They specialize in cases that can't be handled by the police or the military. A twilight armed force between the worlds of night and day" Atsushi muttered.

'What the hell is he talking about?' Y/n thought with a questioning look.

'I've heard many of the Agency have supernatural powers... but does that goes for these two?' Atsushi thought as he looked at the two guys in front of them. Dazai then looked up as his eyes sparkled.

"Check out that nice beam up there!" Dazai said as he pointed out. Both Atsushi and Y/n looked up as they see a wood platform.

"Don't analyze if you can hang yourself in a place like this!" Kunikida said to him.