Dream:
Sorry, I'm at a bar. Totally forgot about the stream tonight, sorry.

Sapnap:
A bar? Since when did you get drunk?

Dream:
I'm not drunk you stupid fuck. I came to a nightclub I'm horny.

Sapnap:
TMI. I don't wanna hear about your jerking off stories again. GOODBYE.

Dream laughed as he turned off his phone. Soon enough, the door opened and in entered George. He still had his bunny suit on.

"Hi."  Dream said, smiling.

"I'm not here to chit chat, I'm here to do my job." George snapped, walking towards the pole.

"Oh- um ok. Sorry."  Dream stuttered. It felt embarrassing to feel like a 'bottom'.

George glanced over at Dream and blushed. "Oh actually- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- to talk to you like that. I'm just in a bad mood."

Dream giggled. "Your fine."

"So, would you like me to get up and personal, or would you like to watch?" George said, trying to change the topic.

"An up and personal seems alright." Dream responded with a grin. His dick was already very hard just seeing George look like that.

George smiled as he got on Dream's lap. "I don't usually do a close up, but you seem hot." George whispered in Dream's ear.

The blonde nodded as George began placing his hand on Dream's crotch. "Just to be clear, this is ok, right?" George asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh fuck, consent is hot. But yeah."

George grinned as he gently removed Dream's pants. He then got on his knees and opened the other's legs widely. He placed his tongue at the tip of Clay's length, earning a small whimper from him. George grinned as he slowly removed Dream's pants. The brunette then began to gently stroke back and forth.

"George- you're tempting me." Dream whispered.

George stopped and looked up. Dream whimpered at the loss of touch. He looked down at George and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm more of a bottom." George said, standing up.

Dream grinned as he pinned George to the wall. He leaned in close and pressed his lips against the others. They pushed back and forth, enjoying the moment. Dream's tongue found its way into George's mouth, wasting no time to explore every inch of it. George whimpered as he followed in Dream's steps and fit his own tongue in the blonde's mouth.

Their warm tongues pressed against each other, making George whimpered. Dream finally parted from the kiss, taking deep breaths.

"Fuck, just kissing is making me horny." Dream moaned.

George bit into Dream's lip slightly. Dream lowered his mouth to the brunette's neck, gently kissing all over. George whimpered as he threw his head back in desperation. Dream sucked and bit down slightly on his neck, making George whimper and moan.