Chapter 1

Nyla's P.O.V

I woke up to a wet feeling on my face, it was my stupid younger brother, Evan, he always sneaks into my room and pours water on me. Usually I ignore it and move on but today I'm in a MOOD! So he's gonna get it. I marched into his room with some of the water from my toilet and throw it on him while he is "SLEEPING". He shouts my name as the water comes in contact with his face. I burst out in laughter, though he's only 13, he's a devious mofo. I continued to laugh as he stared at me angrily.

Now back to me, My name is Nyla Cortez. I'm 18 years young. I'm filthy rich, have one annoying sibling, irritating parents and a very sexy boyfriend (Brody Anderson) which is the reason I'm in a mood. We are the most popular couple in Octavia High, we've been dating for 2 years and are totally in love but my birthday was yesterday and he flirted with a girl in front of my FACE!!!!!! Like Da F???

He claims for his birhtday I didn't give him anything, which is sooooooooooo not true, I gave him ME!       What more could he want? He said a card would've been nice, so he gave me nothing but I got something for him too, no one and I mean NO ONE crosses me and gets away with it even if he's the "love of my life" So I did my morning hygiene, told Sara, our maid (well one of them), that I don't want any of her lovely tasting breakfast.

As I walked down the hallway pushing past people to get to my locker, where I knew he'd be waiting for me,when a stupid little rat fell down in front of me. "Hey! Watch where you're going you disgusting piece of worthless existence!" I screamed at him. He mumbled something as I walked over him and to my locker where Brody stood. "Hey babe I............"

"I think we should break up," He stated blankly at me.  "Why? Nyla," he questioned me as he looked at me with those gorgeous olive green eyes. "Because I need a guy who can keep up with me and only ME!" I simply answered. "Is this about your birthday?" he asked. I walked up to him and kissed his neck, "No of course not it just seems we're going in different places with......our lives bye." I left him standing there, smiling to myself knowing fully well I had him right where I wanted him...................In the palm of my hands.

For the rest of the day, brody tried to talk to me but I totally ignored him. It was now luch time and I walked towards brody's lunch table and sat with his friends. I started to talk to his best friend, Jason, he was talking about his grandmother??? Not that I care it's just to make brody jealous. Just then brody walked into the cafeteria and once he spotted me, stalked angrily up to me and pulled me out of the cafeteria and into the girl's bathroom.

"What the.......," Before I could reply his lips instantly smashed down on mine. His always smooth hands roamed my body as he sucked on the sensitive skin of my neck. "You're so stubborn but it's so hot!" he whispered into my neck. As he ripped off my top Ifelt the usual raging fire in the pit of my stomach that always formed whenever I was with him. He left me in the bathroom to clean myself up as I still had to classes remaining for the day.

I desperately tried to squeeze into my jeans, which i luckily succeeded. I felt something in the back pocket of my jeans, as i felt for it and took it out. It was a tiffany box, upon opening it, revealed a black diamond necklace with the engraving AMORE MIO which meant my love in Italian, where we first met, while I was on vacation. Attached to it was a note,

Sorry for ignoring you and flirting with that girl, I was just trying to get the answers for our CHEM final. I hope you liked your gift(s). I love you babe xxBrody

I smiled to myself as i put on the necklace and exited the bathroom.

WHO SAYS MEN CAN'T BE TRAINED?

-P.O.V ENDED-

HI THIS IS THE AUTHOR . I'M TOTALLY OPEN TO CRITICISM BTW. MY FIRST BOOK HERE ON WATTPAD SO PLZ COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE.