Chapter 13 ~ Debut Party (3)

Start from the beginning

The fairy cast a magic spell and created a dress as beautiful as her heart and also an invitation to the ball that the royal family held to find a fiance for the prince.

It was her dream to participate in a ball, and now she was given a chance to!

After thanking the fairy numerous times, the girl went to the ball and shocked everyone. All the boys turned their attention to her and fell in love while the girls looked at her in admiration. And her sisters were too shocked to even say anything.

Unlike the many girls who participated in the ball to fight for the prince's love, the girl was truly enjoying the ball. Waltzing to the music, living the life she had been dreaming of for years, she was feeling genuine happiness, and her happiness was shown in her smile.

She shined brighter than any jewels or stars in the starry night, and her smile caught the heart of the prince. He approached her and introduced himself as a man who wishes to have a dance with her.

As they danced, not as a prince and noble's daughter but as a man and a woman, their hearts slowly came together. And by the end of the song, they've fallen in love. That night, the girl was chosen as the prince's fiance, and they lived happily ever after."

Illya kept listening to me as I stroked her hair gently. Her cute little mouth was opened as she stared at me in a daze, immersed. Ehehehe~ How cute~!

"Illya-sama. I am not a fairy, and I can not cast such a spell on you. But please let me say this. You are a very beautiful person, both on the inside and outside. You are a kind person who never resented your sisters despite what they've done, and you are a very strong girl with a strong heart who kept on doing your best despite everything that had happened to you."

She continued to stare at me in a daze, listening to my words silently with full attention.

"That's why, please have more confidence in yourself. You are special. You are meant to be special. No matter what everyone says, you are a very special girl. And know that if you ever need my help, I will be happy to aid you."

In that moment of silence, tears started to flow down Illya's face. She hugged me so tightly, her face pressed onto my chest.

Ah, I'm sorry Illya. My breasts haven't grown yet so you might feel uncomfortable nuzzling to my hard, cutting board, pettan chest. But I promise there'll be something there in 6 or 7 years time! At least, that's what I'm hoping for...

Come on mom's genes! I want Alterisa's double D boobs!

I kept stroking her head while also secretly playing with it a little. Ah~ Her hair is so nice. I might haven't gone out a lot, but I've rarely seen brown hair in this world.

Seeing this brown hair reminded me of my previous world, though Illya's definitely more beautiful and silkier than any hair I've ever seen before. I feel so at ease.

"Moreover, I really love your hair, Illya-sama. It shines so beautifully under the moonlight and it looks and feels extremely smooth. It really soothes my heart."

I felt her flinch slightly, and when I looked down, I saw her face as red as a tomato. Ufufufu~ a shy beautiful girl is just the best! Thank you very much for the treat!!!

After a while, Illya managed to calm down.

"Now, Illya-sama, let's return to the party and enjoy ourselves there. I would like to recommend several desserts which I'm proud of since I suggested the idea to our chefs!"

"Yes! E-Eh?! A-Alterisa-sama did?! W-Wait... B-But would it be fine?"

"Hm? Of course! We are friends right?"