First Day

"I always thought this friendship would always become something more. But now. This friendship is killing me. All because I cant control my feelings. I dont understand why I had to fall in love. But I guess I just couldnt help myself."

     I wake up due to the sound of my alarm go off. I sit up and turn it off. I stare at the wall until I realize today is my first day at U.A. I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom to shower.
    I come out of the bathroom and change into my uniform. I run down stairs and make a peice of toast. Once I hear it pop I take it out and put it in my mouth. I grab my bag and run out the door. 'Okay so Izuku is supposed to meet me at the school gates! I'm so excited!' I thought walking to school.

    I make it to the school gates to see Izuku standing there with a smile on his face staring at me. He waves and runs up to me. "I cant believe were here F/N!" He says super loud. "I know I know! But we should get to class!" I say with a smile. "Right! Let's go!" He says pulling my hand. I start blushing. We walk through the halls till we come to the door that says "1-A" Izuku looks at me. "Ready?" He asks. "Ready!" I say looking back. I open the door and we walk in.
      We walk in and all eyes are on us. I see Bakugou looking at us with wide eyes. I wave at him and smile. I puts his hand up. He always tolerated me but never Izuku. All because he didnt have a quirk. It never made sense. I always feel like theres more to it. I never thought to read his mind about it. Cause I didnt think it was my business. I take a seat next to Izuku and I'm seated next to Bakugou so Izuku doesnt have to sit by him.
     A pink skinned girl comes up to me and smiles "Hi! I'm mina what's your name!? Do you wanna be friends! I think were gonna be great friends!" She says holding up a peace sign. I laugh. "Hey! I'm F/N LN. But you can just call me F/N! And yes I would love to be friends!" I say with a smile.
   She smiles back. "Welp I gotta go! Bye F/N" "Bye." I say before she walks away. I look over at Izuku and hes talking to a girl wi th short brown hair with rosey cheeks. And a very tall blue haired guy. I smile. I look over at Bakugou. I stand up and sit on his desk.
    "What are you doing dumbass?" He says sighing. "I'm bored." I say. "Does that mean you half to sit on my desk?" He asks looking annoyed. "Ah Bakugou always asking question." I pat his head. "DONT TOUCH MY HAIR YOU DUMBASS" he screams the whole class looks at me. I smile at everyone. I look back at Bakugou. "Oh you angry pomeranian. Shush shush." I say sighing.
    "Just go away dumbass" he says looking at me. I shrug. "Ight." I jump off the desk. And go sit down. Then the teacher comes in.