bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon

Start from the beginning

"Are you trying to make me as hard as a rock right now?" Fred asked, putting one of his fingers through the side of my underwear before snapping the band back.

Ouch. That hurt. I was rubbing my hip, giving Fred a death stare before replying.

"You're the one who said to pack swimsuits. If there's anyone to blame, it's yourself," I responded before getting my wand to put my hair up into a ponytail.

I stepped outside of the beach house to be met with the sparkling water and I saw Fred setting up the blankets and chairs. Shit he looked fine as hell. He was just wearing swim shorts and he shook his hair before looking at me.

I didn't even realize I was biting my lip and staring at him until her smirked at me with that all-knowing look on his face.

His arms were holding himself up above me, kissing every inch of my body. My hands were in his hair, tugging at the roots when he let out a deep, guttural moan.

Fuck that sound turns me on so much.

"You thinking about earlier?" Fred asked, pecking my lips.

"Hmm?" I asked, getting distracted.

"Nothing Nat," he chuckled before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the water. This asshole. He could have at least given me a warning before tossing me into the ocean.

We both emerged from the water, my legs wrapped around Fred's waist with huge smiles on our faces before Fred's lips enveloped mine in a fervent kiss. I put my hand on his cheek, wiping off some of the water and fuck with the way he looked at me, I think I just fell even more in love.

We stayed in the water for a little longer before laying on the beach and talking. Forgetting about the sun, I realized I didn't put any sunscreen on.

"Fred can you put it on my back? I can't reach it," I said, acting innocent. Fred agreed and I handed him the bottle before turning onto my back.

Fred was straddling me, his legs on both sides of me when he opened the bottle and squirted some of the sunscreen onto my back. He started rubbing it all over, massaging my back and I accidentally let out a small moan from how good it felt.

"Oops," I giggled. "I didn't mean to let that slip out."

"Nat-"

I flipped us over so that Fred was underneath me and I was straddling him, my pussy hovering right above his dick. "Your turn now," I whispered into his ears, grabbing the sunscreen.

I put some on my hand before rubbing it on Fred's chest, slowly moving myself back and forth on top of him. Fred closed his eyes, throwing his head back before putting his hands on my waist, holding me in place.

"Shit Nat fuck me," he mumbled.

"What was that Freddie?" I asked, not sure if I heard him right.

"I said, I want you to fuck me Nat." And with that, I pressed my lips to his. One of his hands moved to my hair, the other one resting on my waist. He pulled me so closer to him that our chests were touching. I shifted on top of him so that I could pull his shorts down before pushing my underwear to the side, slowly lowering myself onto him.

"God Fuck Nat it's like your pussy was made for me," Fred said, before thrusting himself up into me, making the position feel even better. Fred moved his hand to my neck, choking me before slipping his thumb into my mouth. I sucked on it and swirled the tip of it with my thumb, exactly like how I would when I sucked him off.

I was moving back and forth as slow as possible to tease Fred before he got sick of it and flipped us over. He thrusted into my so hard I swear I could feel myself moving up and down the towel. My eyes were rolling back into my head before Fred pulled out of me.

"What- Why-" I was shut up as soon as Fred placed his mouth on my clit. Fuck, it was still slightly sensitive from earlier and just one touch was making me so close to finishing.

"You taste so fucking good Nat," Fred said, inserting two of his fingers into me. He moved them in and out, curling them making me closer and closer to finishing.

"I'm so fuck- close- why? Why did you stop?" I asked when Fred pulled his fingers out.

"You decided to tease me so now, it's my turn," he replied before pushing himself into me once more. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper into me.

"You want to me fucked like a slut yeah? Well then love, you're gonna get what you want," Fred said, before lifting one of my legs, resting it on his shoulder. I threw my head back but I could feel the sand getting in my hair which was bothering me.

"Take me inside," I said.

"Hmm?"

"Take me inside, there's too much sand," I replied, before Fred picked me up, carrying me into our room and turning my over so I was on my stomach. He pulled my legs and ass back before pushing into me with so much intensity, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Fred was moving in and out, his hand holding onto my waist so tightly I knew that there would be bruises there in a few hours.

His hands moved back to my hair, grabbing it and holding the ponytail until he pulled me back so that my back was against his chest. Fred started kissing down my neck and under my ear, leaving hickies all over.

I leaned my head back so it was resting on Fred's shoulder and I could hear his moans in my ear and fuck, I think I could get myself off with just his voice.

"You like that Nat? You like hearing me moan in your ear?" he whispered into my ear. "Does it turn you on?"

"I- fuck-"

"Answer me Nat."

"Fuck yes. Yes it turns me on," I confessed. After I answered, Fred pushed and thrusted into me with so much intensity I swear to fucking Merlin, I was in another universe.

"I'm so fucking close Fred."

"Me too love me too." Fred kept fucking me until the knot finally snapped and I came all over him. I rocked back a little before Fred finished inside of me. We collapsed on the bed, out of breath from what just happened, looking at each other like we were the only people in the world right now.

"I love you so much wife," Fred said, kissing me on the tip of my nose.

"I love you even more husband."

A/N:

AHHHHH i missed y'all so much even though it's only been like a week? idek anymore

ofc my first bonus chapter had to be smutty, what else did y'all expect?

i don't know exactly how many bonus chapters there'll be but i'll write when i feel like it so don't expect an exact update schedule

i love you all and i miss you and go check out my harry styles ff if you want to read my other books

- ms. lube