chapter 39 - t e l l h e r

A/N: you're welcome for not making you wait an entire day

Fred's POV:

I walked downstairs after Natalia threatened me with blue balls to help George out with the store when I noticed a blonde head moving around so I went to go see who it was. 

Moving to the back of the store I saw Sabrina and I instantly walked over to her to get her out of there. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I practically growled out. 

"I work here now Freddie!" she said with a giggle. 

"No you don't."

"Oh silly, Georgie hired me yesterday!"

"Yea but now I'm firing you."

"I don't think you want to do that," she said with a pout on her face. 

"And why is that?" Sabrina moved her hands over my chest before I grabbed her wrists and pulled them off me. 

Sabrina ignored my attempt and moved her hands back onto my biceps before whispering in my ear, 

"Because I'll ruin your pretty little girlfriend's life. She's pregnant."

"What-"

"And if you fire me, I'll make sure she gets what she deserves. One little accident and poof, baby is gone. How do you think she would feel if she found out that you were the reason she lost her precious child?"

My eyes widened before I got caught off guard from Natalia's screams. 

Third Person POV:

"Get your fucking filthy hands off of my boyfriend!" Natalia screamed before making her way over to Sabrina and Fred. 

She pulled Sabrina off of Fred before slapping her. 

"How dare you!" Sabrina yelled. 

"I thought I told you to fucking stay away from him."

"He was the one who dragged me to the back. I think you should be yelling at him and not me."

"Fred wouldn't do that. You however would."

"Do you really not believe me Nat?" Sabrina said innocently. 

"Don't fucking call me that!" she screamed before turning to Fred. "Did you fucking hire her?"

Fred held his hands up in surrender before saying, "It was George not me go yell at him."

"George get your bloody ass here or I swear to Merlin I will fucking destroy you!" The three could hear George running to the back of the store out of fear. 

"What? What did I do?" he hesitantly asked. He noticed Sabrina and instantly winced. George had owled her to tell her that she was fired but apparently she never got it. 

"This. You fucking did this," Natalia said while pointing to Sabrina. 

"I fired her!"

"Well it didn't fucking work!" She looked at Sabrina. "Get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see your slimy hands on my boyfriend or in his fucking store."

"You have no authority to do that!"

"Yeah, but we do," the twins said simultaneously. "So get the fuck out of this store before we have to fucking remove you."

"Ugh. Remember what I told you Fred. I don't think you want to fire me," Sabrina said. 

"Fuck," Fred muttered under his breath.