Ken and I worked passed our lunches, Janet called frequently to see how I was handling our business. 

"Mrs. Jackson, you want to join me for lunch?"

"You know what, I'd like too."

"Ok, let me grab my keys and we can leave." He grabbed his keys as I grabbed mines along with my purse. We were now walking outside,he held my hand as we crossed the street. Out the corner of my eye I seen Aaliyah in the bush taking pictures.

"Ken hold up for a minute, I'll meet you in the car."

"Ok." I walked over to her.

"So what you're my personal paparazzi now?"

"Look you shouldn't be with him you know Janet isn't gone like this."

"I work with him, hell he's my assistant until Janet gets back."

"You need a new assistant then, like me. Someone Janet can trust you around."

"You saying she don't trust me!?"

"Apparently She don't if she got me doing this."

"I got something for yo ass and her ass too. As of today while I'm in charge you're fired, don't show up to my house cause you're no longer welcomed. She can't trust me with you either cause from what Gil say you want a piece of me to." I walked off leaving her stuck and watching me walk away.

I got in the car with Kenny, immediately getting a call from Janet.

"What?"

"Why are you with him?"

"Can I get lunch and take some stuff to my baby."

"Toni, Aaliyah sent me the pictures of him holding on to you, him holding your hand. If you wanna be with him just say that and I'm out of here."

"You can leave for all I care since you don't trust me."

"I don't trust him!"

"And why!?"

"Because she knows in can still you away from her."

"Woah, well I mean you're really really attractive." We stopped at a red light as he turned to face me.

"You're attractive Toni, very beautiful. Janet why would put her through this?"

"Because of you, you want her and I bet if I won't in this phone right now you'd kiss her."

"I'll do that with you on it so it doesn't matter."

"You ain't crazy dude." He grabbed my face

"Come here beautiful." His soft lips felt so damn good on mines, snap out of it Toni. I pushed him away as Janet just looked at me, we were on FaceTime.

"You dead Kenneth and the deal is off . Toni I'll deal with you later." Little do she know I got something for her ass too.

"I'm sorry Ken."

"It's ok."

"Wanna stay a little while after lunch, I mean we don't have to go back. Gils there I'll tell him to lock up for me."

"Yea thats fine and I meant what I said Toni, you don't deserve that."

"It's ok."

"It's really not, but we won't discuss let's just make sure Taiden ok."

"Yea." We went to Wendy's for him as for me and Ken went to drive in 301. Ken stopped to Walmart and came back with some medicine and a big bear for Taiden.

"Ok let's go." We got there seeing  Traci and him sleep in the guess bedroom. I sat his food, bear, and medicine in there so he could get when he woke up. I took Ken upstairs to my room where I was when I was pregnant because my stomach was to big to sleep with Janet. I closed the door and locked it as we sat and ate our food sparking a wonderful conversation.

"Man when I was kid I was a little devil, I got stuck in the toilet, slept in the refrigerator or yea I did it all." He moved the now empty plates on the table.

"Thats crazy."

"Not for me."

"Damn either we worked up an appetite or we was really hungry."I laughed and he stared at me as I looked away. Once again he gently touched my face bringing it closer towards him.

" a beautiful heart should never be damaged. Janet should trust you, you haven't given her any reason to."

"I know but maybe she's intimidated by you."

"I can't help if I'm attractive."

"Very."I licked my lips as he but his looking into each other's eyes.

"A kiss is just a kiss, right?"

"I mean according in what type of kiss it is."

"Hmm, well I let you decide if it is or if it isn't." His lips were on mines once again, his arms wrapped themselves around me rolling over to where he was on top. Our lips still connected as my hands went up his shirt to take it off.

He kissed in my neck as his hands started to travel. This was so wrong but to my body it felt so right. Janet hasn't touched me since the incident in the office and that's something I didn't understand

"Toni! Toni—." We got up as I searched the dresser for some papers to make it seem as if we were talking straight business. He put back on his shirt and sat on the other side of the room with a copy of what I had which was about our business of this week  Janet must've made extra copies.

"Uh come in." Traci came in along side Janet

"Janets here..."