Hurts

Do ever want to just run away?

Runaway from the problems?

Runaway from the pain?

Runaway from reality?

For me, That was the case.

After dropping Chaeyoung off, I saw Jennie, who was on the phone with someone. Once she finished she seemed tense,

"I'll come tomorrow so we can take it" The project was heavy as I couldn't carry it.

"Okay" I replied as she smiled and walked out, I wonder what was up with her?

I sat against my bed as my head hits the wood, I moved my hands back as I felt something hit them. I grabbed the box and pulled it out seeing what it was-

"Why do you have that?" Rosé asked confused as she placed her sandwich down,

"It's a camera for memories!" Jisoo says as an excuse to take pictures of Rosé.

"Don't take it while I'm eating or else I'll kill you, got it?"

"Yes!"

Jisoo smiled as she opened the white and black box seeing the polaroids of Rosé and her, She picked up one that was just recent and frowned.

It was the day she got a boyfriend.

She placed the photo down and signs as her blonde hair dripped back, Jisoo likes me but... Do I like her back?

She grew frustrated at herself for not knowing what to do, She got broken up with and now confessed by her best friend.

What will she choose? The answer seems easiest.

Jisoo looked at their window hearing music play outside as she walked to it confused, the dance was still going, was it? She lifted her window and pops her head out before smiling.

"I didn't see you!" Lisa smiled as she held a boom box over her head, "I need help!"

"With what?" Jisoo asked as Lisa turns down the music,

"I need advice!"

"Hold on!" Jisoo shuts her window and ran downstairs as she unlocked the door before running to Lisa.

"Tell me"

"Well, You know your friend Jennie?"

"Jennie Kim? What ab- shut the fuck up!" Jisoo backed away shocked, "You're the girl?!"

"Girl?"

"She let go!"

"I- I guess? Listen I need your help I want her bac-"

"I'll do it"

"That was easy"

"Well, I have nothing to worry about do I?" Jisoo smiled as Lisa smirks,