✿✿𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔.✿✿

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓸... Sorry, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closes friends including my parents. Mom said the cake was huge. So instead of a honeymoon, Adam united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.  He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks- a person isn't born Evil, my Dad taught me that- and kicked them all off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them in. Where do I come in? You're about to see in a minute, where we begin our story."

~~~

Y/n PoV:

While Ben was getting tailored for his coordination, which I yet have gotten a dress for, he stares longingly at the Isle of the Lost. So I'm not the only one feeling connected to it. I continue to look over Ben's first proclamation when Adam and Belle walk in. 

"How is it that you're going to be crowned king next month! You're just a baby!" Adam tells Ben earning a chuckle from me.

"He's turning 16, Dear." Belle softly scolded him.

"Hey, Pops!" "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Beast!" Ben and I greet.

"16! That's far too young to young to be crowned king!" Adam tells her.

"Yeah, I can't become the Queen of Corona  until I'm 18!" I shout. Ben gives me a 'sorry not sorry' look while Adam is glad someone agrees with him.

"Exactly! I didn't make a good decision until I was at least... 42." I shake my head knowing Adam just got himself in the dog- I mean beast house.

Belle looked quite offended. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." 

"It's was either you or the teapot." Adam winks at Ben making him chuckle then seeing the displeased look of Belle quickly added. "Kidding." I threw my pen at him causing Belle to laugh.

Ben gives me the look telling me he's finally going to tell them out the proclamation. I can't tell you how many times he's almost talked himself out of doing it. 

"Mom, Dad..." He turns more serious, which is kind of hot don't mind me, He steps forward only to be told to stand still be the tailor. "I've chosen my first proclamation." which they look quite happy to hear about.

"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Aurdon." Everybody except me or Ben either dropped something or whimpered. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they're abandoned." he says stepping forward, I nodded agreeing with him.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Adam clearly doesn't like the idea. I give Ben a look not to give up.

"We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben tells him. I give a smile which he returns a small one.

"Have you?" Adam steps forward ominously, and Belle tries to calm him down. 

"I gave a second chance to you," Belle tells Adam. She turns back to Ben "who are their parents?" I walk next to Ben and put a comforting hand on his lower back. He looks at me, I nod to tell him to continue.