𝟎𝟒

────────────────────────────────────────

𝟎𝟒 ── 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃

────────────────────────────────────────

SHE GRUNTED AS SHE WAS SLAMMED INTO A WALL

This had been about the eighth time she was thrown around by the two of them. A bit of blood dripping down her arm at the mark the knife had left on her. It wasn't very deep but it was able to draw the deep red liquid.

"Just- stop moving!"

The one with the mind reading quirk yelled at her. Swinging his knife around as he kept attempting to cut her in any way. The more she bled it would mean the more tired she'd get. And if that was the case it would be easy to do whatever they wanted to her.

The second man tried to jump at her which only made her move to the side. Her body slammed against the first boys as the force caused his body to slip. A harsh crack echoed through the walls that enclosed them as he hit the floor.

"Oi, Landon"

She watched with short breath staring at the floor. His friend hit the floor face first, and didn't show any signs of getting up. A stack of bricks being placed under his head, which he had slammed into.

'Is he...'

A sickening feeling starting bubbling up in her stomach. This only getting worse when she saw the dripping red that slowly flowed down a few of the bricks. 

"He's just unconscious"

She felt a bit better for a second before seeing the look on the males face. Completely hatred burned in his eyes as he reached for the knife his friend dropped. Grabbing it and slitting his arm open.

[F/n] found herself stumbling back a bit when he did so, watching the blood slowly drip down until it suddenly stopped. Moving back upward and forming somewhat of a scythe. This must've been his own quirk.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"

This was no longer a challenge to hurt her, or to mark her body, this was a life or death situation. She moved as quickly as possible to avoid his attacks. Her eyes flying quickly to the weapon he had grew away after cutting himself.