𝟎𝟑

────────────────────────────────────────

𝟎𝟑 ── 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

────────────────────────────────────────

SHE STARED UP AT THE CEILING

There had always been something so comforting about the whiteness that had nothing on it. A blank slate, something she wished and prayed that she had. Slowly realizing that birth was exactly that and just how much she craved to have it again.

"Your brother did good as well"

She was barely listening to the voice on her phone. Calling out to her time after time as he spoke about what they had watched earlier in the day. Whenever he did so the demons in her head seemed to be a bit more quiet.

Leaving her alone and letting her enjoy the noises that were normally shrouded by the fears of everything else around her.

"Yours too"

[F/n] whispered as she rolled onto her side. Staring out the giant window that occupied a whole wall in her room. Opting to not get curtains and keep it so the moonlight could light up her room in the darkness.

It also gave her the full ability to stare into the darkness that she loved so much. That comforted her like her brother always had. Finding that no matter what time he always knew how she was feeling and what to do to help her.

"Actually I told him about how I met you today"

His words made her body flinch up. It was hard enough for her to talk to him let alone the thought of someone else talking about her. She had no clue as to the words that he was saying about her, nor could she stop anything he said.

For all she knew he could be telling his brother all of the bad things about her. How weird she was acting and how she was a mental case to him. 

"He was really excited to hear about his classmates sister, he seems to really like you"

'Like me?'

The thought of someone liking her in general was very hard for her to imagine, let alone someone she had never met. Who had only known her by the words of another. This thought alone seemed to clear up all the negative thoughts she had.