Alexa gave a single chuckle "Ok Inko I don't see why not, my son would be more than happy to see Izuku again. I feel like they would appreciate it."
Inko stopped her crying
"You mean it?"
"Of course, after all, my mother's intuition is mostly correct about these things. I'll tell him to get ready then."
"Ok, I'll see you soon then."
"Ok Inko goodbye"
"Bye"
Alexa then hang up her phone and walked to Kylo's room.

She knocked on the door "Kylo, it's your mother, I'm coming in" she walked in to see him and Shadow laying on the rug. Kylo was on his tablet watching a video about wolf care while Shadow was laying close to Kylo. She chuckled at the two and said "Kylo how would you like to see Izuku again?" Kylo then nearly dropped his tablet on his chest and jumped up "wait, Izuku called?" "Well, Inko called and said would you like to spend the night at their place?" Kylo then jumped up causing Shadow to be woken up and said loudly "absolutely, I like it when I play with Izuku" Alexa did a closed-eyed smile and said "ok, and remember to pack only the essentials."
"Ok mom"
Alexa then left the room so Kylo can pack his stuff.

Kylo's POV:
'This will be so fun' I thought 'Me and Izuku haven't seen each other for a month. I wonder what he has been up to now?' Then I heard Shadow walking to me and said "who is this 'Izuku' person?" I turned to Shadow and said "Izuku is a kid I met at the playground a few months back, he gets pick on because he doesn't have a quirk."
"And these quirks are what exactly?"
I got confused "Wait, the pack doesn't know about the existence of quirks?"
Shadow was thinking before coming to his conclusion "me and the pack has no known knowledge about these quirks. For all that I know, I've been having mines for as long as I can remember."
I made a mental note about this before Shadow spoke again
"So your friend Izuku gets bullied for not having a 'quirk', as you call it, so these bullies treat him like he is nothing but squirrel dropping."
"Yeah that sums it up, but some people have quirks that look like they might be a bad person so neither side is safe."
Shadow shook his head and stated, "you humans are so weird, but I guess to say that human society can easily turn on you at any giving moment."
I nod my head and came to realize
"Hey Shadow, I think it's best if you were to stay here with my mom."
"Wait why?"
"If either Izuku and/or Inko were to see you, they might think you would kill them."
"I don't get it but ok, I trust your judgment on this and be on standby until you return."
I patted Shadow as I was done packing.

At 3:45, My mom then drove me to the Midoriya residence as Shadow was still looking out the window and seeing new things. When I got to their apartment complex, we both climbed the stairs and I knocked on their door, Inko was the first to answer the door "ahh there's Kylo, you look alright." I scratched the back of my head and chuckled as my mom just hugged me "now be on your best behavior ok?" I hugged back "I'm always on my best behavior mom, you got nothing to worry about". My mom let me go and walked to the car with Shadow waiting for her as I walked in with Inko. "I'm so glad that you could stay over. I'm sure Izuku would jump for joy when he sees you." "Yeah," I said "I know, where is he?" Inko pointed me to his room as I walked down the hall to see Izuku's name on the door. I activated my quirk to see that he was drawing something and I began to think 'I wonder what he is drawing?' I open the door to see Izuku slowly turned his head to see me standing there with my backpack as he dropped his pencil. I saw that Izuku was about to cry as he said "K-Kylo, is it r-really y-y-you?" Nodding my head as Izuku tackle hugged me tightly and started to cry.

Izuku POV:
I can't believe, Kylo is ok, I was so worried that he might have been......... I won't think about it as I hugged him as I slowly felt him hug back. "You know Izuku....." Kylo said "you can let go of me now". Realizing what I was doing, I let him go as he was fixing himself and I had to ask him as I wiped away my tears "sorry was I hurting you?" Kylo shook his head "no, not really, I'm glad that you don't have a super-strength quirk. I think that would break me". I laugh as I did hug him real tightly. He then looked behind me and seen the paper I was drawing on "what's on the paper Izuku?" He was walking to my drawing but I got in front of him and quickly flipped the paper over "nothing, just a random drawing is all hahahahaaaa" I laughed nervously as I have seen Kylo bought it. He shrugged his shoulders as he placed his backpack near my door. "if you say so" he then unzipped his backpack and got out a juice box and was drinking it. 'Whew, that was close' I thought as he placed his juice box on my dresser. "Ok, what do you want to do since I am staying the night here."
"Really?"
Kylo nods his head as I was happy "we can ask my mom can we get ice cream." Kylo's eyes light up at my suggestion "I hadn't had ice cream for a while, let's ask your mom now." Kylo then ran out of my room as I let out a sigh of relief and turned over my drawing of me and him holding hands. 'He almost saw my drawing of us'. I then put my drawing deep into my dresser and went to catch up with him.