two

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ɢɪʀʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴍᴀʏᴀ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ / ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

GABRIELLE made it home ignoring her parents and baby sister and locked herself in her room

GABRIELLE made it home ignoring her parents and baby sister and locked herself in her room. she was crying about her first day. she didn't come out until it was the very next morning.

a few minutes later she was at school. she quickly went directly to her locker got her books to turn around and face him, lucas friar. "i'm sorry i should have been careful" gabrielle says out of instinct and fear.

"no i'm sorry i guess i stood to close" lucas states making her nod as she tries to go around him but is stopped.

"i wanted to apologize for yesterday" lucas speaks up making gabrielle face him again.

"for what getting that i told you the truth or exposing you ?" gabrielle questions with her furrow eyebrows

"neither" lucas states making gabrielle even more confused. "i wanted to apologize for what i did back in texas" lucas confirms making gabrielle feel faint.

"hey !" riley exclaims coming up to the two, frightening gabrielle a bit. well to the point it made her jump.

"hey riley" lucas smiles and nervously looks back to gabrielle as if he were scared she was going to say something.

riley looks over to the girl in front of him as her smile drops as she looks back at him. "who is she ?" riley asks insecurely which gabrielle notices.

"we have classes, he was just helping me out with how to stay caught up" gabrielle lies making lucas at ease and riley happy again.

"oh so why haven't you introduces us" riley smiles

"was just about to find you guys" lucas lies as gabrielle nods.

"well i'm riley, riley matthews" riley introduces herself. she was way to happy to be into lucas, gabrielle thought.

"i'm gabrielle beau-turner" gabrielle responds making lucas raise his eyebrows but not say anything.

riley gasps "you have to meet our friends" riley states signaling to her and lucas and gabrielle stutters but is pulled along down the hallways as lucas slowly follows.

"your going to love my best friend maya" riley links arms with gabrielle. that's when they come across two other students, the same ones from yesterday.

"maya look who i met !" riley exclaims to the blonde mentioning gabrielle who was still arm-locked with riley.

"yeah riles? and who is she ?" maya asks confused as she sends gabrielle a nod, who sends a nod back.