Part 6

Leahs pov

I just picked Jen up from the hospital and we're on the way back home to my house. She's quite and she does look scared. I think I already know what happened and I think she knows I sorta got a idea of what happened.

We pull up to my house and I turn the car off and look at her. She looks at me and I can tell she's about to cry. I get out and open the door
For her which I know she likes because she started smiling. We walk in the house and I go to the kitchen and she follows. "You want anything to drink or eat" I ask. "Some water would be fine" she says. I give her some water and I just look at her. "Are you okay? Tell me what happened"

Jennifer pov

She wants me to tell her so I tell her everything. "Jen you are going to stay with me" she says. "I don't want to impose on your life" I say. "Your not. I just want you safe." She says. She is so sweet and I'm a crying mess. "Leah you are so nice and sweet. I don't know what I would do without someone like you in my life" I say. She just smiles. "I really care for you Jennifer and I want you to be safe and not in a harmful marriage" she says. I just lean on her and cry.

She lifts my head up and looks into my eyes and we're having a little moment. I just go and kiss her. She kisses me back with no hesitation. It feels really good but wrong because I'm still married. I pull back, "I'm sorry we shouldn't have do-" "Jennifer it's okay."

"I should go to bed" I say. "Yeah" she says.

I'm laying in bed trying not to think about what happened but I can't. I really liked kissing Leah and I don't know why. I'm really confused about how I'm feeling.

I'm slowly falling asleep when I hear glass hit the floor downstairs. I get up and look downstairs, I don't see Leah. "Leah!" I call out. I walk down the stairs slowly and see the glass broken...

Alex pov

I'm going to spend sometime with my friends. I'm at my friends house his name is Greg. It's me and my other boys Tie, Jeron, and Micheal. We all was laughing and playing games when the conversation got deep. I was explaining to them about me and Jennifer and how I hate that she's always with Leah. If your wondering how I know she's with Leah it's because after that incident I followed her and I have eyes and ears everywhere.

We was talking about a plan we had to kidnap Jen or make her come back to me by kidnapping Leah. "Well you know everyone in this city and you have "T" who can get close to her" Micheal says "you're right we do have "T" I say. "So we should kidnap Leah and use her to get close to Jennifer" Greg says. "So are y'all in" I ask. "Hell yeah we're in !" Jeron says.

Jennifer pov

I searched the whole house and Leah is not here. I'm freaking out because Leah and I are close and we just got into it about me kissing her even tho she didn't really get mad at me. I need help so imma go find Teresa.

In the morning

I finally track down Teresa at her job. "Hi Teresa I need to talk to you" I say. "Ok come in my office with me" she says. " my friend went missing and I need your help. She was the only one I was living with and I think I have an idea of who did it" I said. " Who do you think did it? And why would they do it?" She says. "I think it was my husband he's really controlling and jealous." " ok I think I could help with that" "ok thank you! I need to get going" I say. " ok take my number and call me" she said. " Ok thanks" I say.

I'm heading home to go back to Alex. I know what you're thinking why are you doing that. It's because I need to get close to him to see his every move and see who he knows.

I pull up into the driveway and just sit and look at the house. Before I get out I take a deep breathe and put on my acting skills ;) I walk up to the door and knock because I don't have my keys. Alex opened the door and just stared at me. I look at him and started crying and I hugged him. He hugs me back and we go inside.

He asks me why I come back and where I've been. "I've been at Leahs house and she's gone now. We had a big fight so I guess she left because she was still mad at me." "Oh. Are you going to stay here with me now?" "Yes" I say. "Ok good I love you Jen" he says. "I love you to Alex" I say obviously lying.

I need to stay in this acting mode and not fall under this little spell he has upon me.

Who is "T" ? Do you know who "T" is ??

I'll update again tomorrow and it'll be longer. Be prepared to be surprised