Part 4

Jennifer's pov

I walk downstairs and see Alex on the coach. I go over to him and start asking him how did he know I was with Leah, and why is he trying to separate me from my family. "You really wanna know why?" He says. "Yes" I say. "It's because when we first started dating it was just you and me then when we got married and moved it was all about you and your family" he says. "So you be mean to me and call me names because I wanna spend time with my family and I'm not spending enough time with you?" "Yes, I just want you all to myself but right now I got that" "I'm going with Leah to a party, your not telling me I can't go, I don't care if you think I'm not spending enough time with you or not" he just listens. "I'm always in the house with you and you never be entertaining me or even acknowledging me half of the time" I say.

"I really just want to be free like I was and I think we should spend some time apart" I say. "You think we should separate?" "Yes. We don't have to get a divorce but I think we need some time to ourselves" "come on Jen you know I'm sorry for everything I did and said to you" "you never say sorry, to be completely honest I should of left a long time ago" i say. He looks angry. "You should of left a long time ago. You should of left a long time ago." He keeps repeating. "Yes, because you were very mean but in the beginning you were nice and charming and I'm scared that this marriage won't last and that I'm going to get hurt" I say. "I would never hurt you Jennifer" he says. "Please stay with me I'll go to anger management. Please!" He says begging. I'm a nice person and I give second chances. "Yes I'll stay but please be serious about all this" I say. "I will I promise" "oh and stop drinking! I never knew you were a drinker outside of us going out" I say. "Ok I'll stop that as well. Thanks" he says. I shakes my head and go upstairs.

When I get upstairs I get on my phone and I see a text message from Leah saying that the party is this Friday and she's going to pick me up. I texted her back saying ok. I really wanna just get out and live my life but I'm also nervous about going to the party. I haven't really been to a party and I've only been to like three with Alex when we first moved out here.

Friday night

I'm getting dressed for the party and Alex looks sad I'm leaving but I don't really care. I just wanna get to spend some more time with Leah. She's a really nice girl with an intimidating look which I like. I got my hair curled and I'm wearing a long sleeve black fitted dress that's short and is above my knees. It's really cute and sexy;)

After I'm done I spray myself with my favorite perfume. Then Leah called me at the perfect timing and said she's outside. I walk downstairs and I see Alex and he looks at me and says you look gorgeous. I said thank you and told him bye. I walk to Leah car and get in. "Hi. You look hot" she says. " thank you. You look good to" I don't know but I blushed when she said that...she's so sweet.

"What's the name of the club we're going to?" I ask. "It's called mbia" she says. "Oh never heard of it should be fun" I say. "Yeah, you'll have a good time." She says and looks at me and looks back at the road.

We arrive at the club and she gets out as I'm about to get out she comes and opens the door for me. I look at her and smile and say thank you! She smiles back.

We walk in and almost immediately Leah gets greeted by the same girl I saw at the golf torment and I'm assuming that's her friend. She looks at me and introduces her self. "Hi I'm Maddie Leahs friend" she says. "Hi I'm Jen" I say. She seems really nice. So we go to a table and Leah asks for two shots and looks at me. "Your gonna have fun" She says. I look at her and she takes her shot, I look at mine thinking of I should take it because when I'm under the impression I start saying things that are on my mind. I look at her and then take the shot. I made a disgusting face because I haven't taken a shot in forever. "Yayyy" she says. I start laughing.

After that I had took maybe three or four more shots and Leah only took one because she's driving but she was siping on something colorful so I asked her could I try it. "You sure?" "Mmhm" I hum. She gives it to me and I drink after her but it's really good. So good that I drank it all. I look at her and she was laughing and said she'll be back she's going to go and get her some more. As I sit there and wait I'm looking around the club and I see a familiar face. He looks at me and I look at him. It can't be I matter to myself. "What?" Leah says. "Nothing nothing" I say. "Alright" she says.

We stay for about another hour or so and we decided we were gonna head out. See you guys and nice meeting you I say to Maddie. As we're walking my head starts spinning and I know I'm drunk but I'm not really talking which is new. "Why so quiet" Leah asks. "I have a lot of things on my mind" I say. "Wanna talk about it" she asks. "No I mean yes but I can't" I say frustrated. "Why not" "because he'll get mad" "Alex" "yes" "why would he get mad" she asks. I just stayed quiet. "You wanna come over my house since you are half drunk" she says. "Yeah sure" I say. I really hope she doesn't ask me anything else because I'm going to cry and let it out.

Leahs pov
I really hope Jennifer is doing well at home. She says Alex world get mad if she tells me what's on her mind. I really like Jennifer as a friend and maybe more.

If your wondering I am a lesbian and I'm proud and open about it if people ask me what I'm in to. Jennifer is a sweet girl and I hope she doesn't get hurt by someone.

We make it to my house and Jen is still quite. She looks at my house and says "wow" I laughed. "You like it?" "Yeah it's really nice for some one who is just a secretary guard" she says. "Yeah well I must take on a lot of bad guys to own my own house" I say and she laughed. I love her laugh, I just like to see her happy.

We walk in the house and she's just mesmerized. She looks like a kid in a candy store. "You like it" I ask. "Yes this is gorgeous and you have great decorating skills" she says. I laughed.  "omg thank you I love decorating" "same" she says. "Are you thirsty?" "Yeah can I get a water please" "yeah" I say. I give her her water and show her to the guest bedroom. "This is so nice to Leah" she says. "Thanks. This is we're you'll sleep but if you need me I'm right down the hall" I say. "Okay thank you so much for letting me stay at your place" "your welcome." "Goodnight Leah" "goodnight Jen" I say.

Jennifer pov

I'm laying in the bed in the dark and I can't go to sleep. I get up and walk to Leahs  room and open her door to see if she's sleep. "Jen?" she says. "Yes" I say and laugh. "What are you doing" she says and then laughed. I walk in "ughh I can't sleep and I was wondering if I could come and sleep in here with you" I say nervous of what she'll say. "Of course you can" "okay" I get into the bed and I'm excited she said yes but I'm not showing it. I don't know what this feeling I'm getting in my stomach is but I like Leah and can see us being best friends. "Goodnight Leah and thanks for letting me sleep with you" I say. "Goodnight Jen" she says and puts her arm around me. I swear I started smiling immediately and then went to sleep.

1,496 words damnnnnnn
That's a lot of words, I don't even write like this for a school class.

But anyways.....who did y'all think Jen saw at the club she went to with Leah👀