𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Mon amour [my love], you are the first woman I'm being involved with. I never had a girlfriend when I was human, because we were waiting for marriage. I never wanted to marry anyone and when my father tried to force me, I ran away. And when I became a vampire, I was only waiting for you, my mate. You are the first woman in my life, and you'll be the last one. Don't ever think I will let her touch what's yours," He stated seriously, cupping her face to hold eye contact. Madelyn leaned up and crashed her lips on his. She had never felt that much love for someone and moved to straddle his lap. He sat up and pressed a hand on the small of her back to bring her closer. No space was left between them as they kept kissing. As Madelyn was out of breath, Nathaniel bit her lip before trailing kisses down her neck to her collarbone. A chuckle startled them.

"Should I come back later?" Jasper's southern accent was thicker with the embarrassment he felt. He didn't mean to disturb the mates, as he could feel the love, adoration and lust they felt toward each other, but he didn't want to stay with the blood singer his brother brought home.

"Come in Jas," Madelyn shook her head with a smile, turning in her mate's lap after kissing his cheek to face Jasper, who sat criss cross in front of them. Nathaniel put his hands on his beloved's hips, squeezing them slightly.

"Don't worry about the blood singer, Jasper. You have a great control and I know you will not drink from her, even though I wouldn't mind," Nathaniel grumbled the last part, earning a slap on the chest. The human girl was peeking inside the mates' room like the nosy person she is. Growling, Nathaniel slammed the door in her face, making Madelyn giggled. Smiling when he heard her laugh, he ran back and buried his face in her hair. The rest of the afternoon went quickly. Madelyn learned everyone's story while Bella and Edward were in the forest. She wanted to cry when she learnt her best friends' stories, but she tried to stay strong. She went to the bathroom to get a hold of her emotions and when she walked out, she bumped into Bella, who was coming back from outside.

"What are you doing here?" Bella spat at her, whispering. "They are mine. Leave me alone with them," Madelyn laughed.

"When are you going to understand you aren't the center of the world, Isabella? I'm not leaving them," She got closer to her sister's face. "And the next time you're trying to flirt with my boyfriend, even Dad will not be able to recognize you," The younger Swan paled.

"I'm going to tell Charlie you're in an illegal relationship," She smirked, even if she was slightly scared of her older sister. At the end of her sentence, Nathaniel appeared in front of her, making Bella backed against the wall.

"Don't threaten my mate. I can make Edward forget all about you in a second. Don't tempt me," Bella's eyes widened.

"How can you do that? Is it your gift?" She tried to rub her hand against his arm, but he wrapped it around his mate's waist before walking away, sending the human a dark look. "You won't do anything to me. I'm Edward's mate, you can't hurt me," Stopping in his track, he chucked darkly and turned his head toward Bella.

"Are you sure about that? I can hurt you if I want and it's not Edward who's going to stop me. And don't make me laugh. The second his mate is going to be there, you're going to go back to your pathetic blood singer life," Nathaniel snarled while Madelyn held his hand, rubbing his knuckles. The Swan wolf leaded her imprint away, saying goodbye to the Cullens before going outside. They had a meeting at the treaty border with Jared and Paul, who wanted to meet Nathaniel. They walked for a few minutes before stopping in front of her brothers. They were still in wolf form, laying down.

"Hey guys," Madelyn smiled at them, while Nathaniel brought her back to his chest, resting his head on hers. The wolves went behind some trees and phased. They walked back with shorts on.