𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"The problem is, you two have gone public now, so..." Emmett rubbed his wife's arm.

"Emmett," The mother warned.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly," The blonde woman scoffed.

"Badly? Oh, badly. As in Madelyn and I become the meal?" Rosalie and Nathaniel scoffed, while Emmett laughed and ruffled the wolf's hair.

"Not Madelyn. Just you," Nathaniel talked for the first time. Bella looked at him in surprise, looked at him up and down before fluttering her lashes at him. Madelyn chuckled under her breath while her imprint looked at her sister in disgust.

"And who are you? I don't think we met," Bella twirled a strand of her hair with her finger.

"And I hope it stays that way," He nodded before picking up his beloved, speeding to their room. The blood singer stayed frozen in place, how could he resist her? He was a vampire and she attracted vampires. Why would he prefer her sister? Glaring at the floor, she decided to do something to make sure all the Cullen family were on her side. If she needed to seduce the teacher to get him away from her sister, she would gladly do it. And he was almost handsomer than Edward, so it's a win-win. Edward would never know if she had a lover on the side.

Emmett and Rosalie exchanged a look. They noticed the attempt of flirting, while their parents and Edward didn't. They were really that blind. Bella was up to something already and they just met her nasty self. After a few minutes, Alice and Jasper jumped through the window.

"Hi, Bella!" Alice exclaimed, being her happy self. Even if the girl was trouble, maybe she could get her to be nicer. "I'm Alice. Oh. You do smell good," She hugged the awkward girl, who was happy she had another Cullen on her side. After Edward warned her, Alice continued. "It's alright. Bella and I are going to be great friends," The pixie-like vampire thought maybe she could still try to build her friendship with the human since her coven leader accepted her.

"And you're Jasper, right?" Bella thought if she had Alice on her side, she had Jasper for sure. But the Major only nodded, seeming in pain. He darted upstairs, not looking back at her. When Edward showed her the house, they walked in front of Nathaniel and Madelyn's room, who were leaning against each other while Jasper sat in front of them. Nathaniel seemed to cheer on Jasper about something, but before Bella could entered the room, Nathaniel ran in front of her and closed the door in her face. Huffing, she followed Edward to his room, looking around, bored.

Laying on their bed after getting upstairs, Nathaniel brought his wolf girl on top of him

Laying on their bed after getting upstairs, Nathaniel brought his wolf girl on top of him. Madelyn nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck, breathing his scent.

"I'm surprised you resisted my sister's charms," Madelyn teased, smirking up at her imprint. He growled at the thought of her flirting with him. Didn't she saw he was off limits? He was only Madelyn's man and the only thought of doing something with Bella made him want to throw up.