Chapter 2

There was a loud thump and an even louder scream coming from beside me, that made my left eardrum nearly bleed.
Startled from the sounds, I curiously turn my head to the source of the chaos, only to see a screaming Mia and a bunch of immature girls half-fainted in the background.

All the while, Chris was standing dumpfounded in front of Hyunjin, clearly not wanting to proceed with what he was told to do.

"Mate, I thought you were kidding when you said that yesterday.", Chris said sheepishly.

"Well, no. When I said that yesterday, I wasn't kidding. So 'mate', stop procrastinating and do as I said.", Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Chris sighed deeply and with defeated eyes, he grabbed the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it upwards.

Is he seriously gonna take his shirt off?

We're in a class for God's sake. How can Mrs April approve of this? The girls here are barely alive, Mia is going to collapse any momemt and Jisung has fallen on the ground laughing his lungs out. Even myself was taken aback from what is currently happening. To say that the class was a complete chaos, would be a total understatement.

Soon after, the masculine boy was left with nothing but his pants on, exposing his toned upper body. And you can propably imagine the girl's reactions, right?

Not gonna lie though, he has a very nice built. But he's a soccer player after all, so I wasn't expecting anything less.

___

Today's lesson was interesting....

While I was not distracted in the slightest from the circus in front of me and I even finished the fruit synthesis that I've been working on for the past few lessons, the rest of the class seemed... uncoordinated, to say the least.

Let me give you an overview of the situation.

First and foremost, Hyunjin, who was sitting in the front as always, was more in his zone than ever before, completely unaware of the chaos that he created.

But I have to admit, that his new art piece seemed to be going extremely well, no matter the bizzare model he chose for inspiration.

Speaking of which, this specific model seemed to inspire the rest of the female class to do exactly the opposite of drawing.
For starters, Mia didn't even touch her artwork , as she was too busy drooling all over her brushes and probably daydreaming about how their babies would look like.

Actually no, scratch that.

I'm one hundred percent sure that she'd dream about their wedding ceremony before anything else.

Sucks for her though, because I bet, the same thoughts were runninng through the heads of all the other girls in this classroom, who apparently lacked any common dignity.

The boys on the other hand seemed to be fuming with jelousy. It was understandable though, as this model had attracted the girls' attention since the very beginning. It's already distracting having a naked body infront on you, let alone a masculine one.

"Heyoo. Earth to Mia?", I waved my hand infront of  her drooling face.

Seriously this girl needs to calm her hormones.

And all the other girs to be specific.

"Mm... yeah? What?", she responded dazed from the view in front of her.

Oh how I would love to knock some sense on her right now. She should have been drawing instead of doing...whatever she was doing.

"Aren't you going to draw anything?", I questioned her despite knowing the answer.
She's clearly not drawing today.