I just shrug at his statement, I've never heard of this Karl guy. Well, I've heard his name being mentioned before but I have no idea who he is.

He sighs and then continues. "Well Karl's stream name is KarlJacobs, he's a really funny and nice guy. Once we had a fight over who was more of a Chad", he snickers at this memory.

"I'm guessing you were, only because of where we live ey?" I ask him.

"Well", he says not acknowledging my question. "He's also my fiancée and-"

"He is your WHAT now?" I cut him off. I'm deeply offended for some reason. "You like boys and you never told me? And you have a fiancée who I've never heard of?"

"No, no, no" he laughs at me. "He's not my real fiancée"

"Well that's good to know", I mutter under my breath. If this bitch is getting married, I better be the first one to know.

"What?"

"What? Nothing, just start streaming or whatever", I eye-roll him. He's such a pain in the butt.

"Oh right", he says turning around in his chair, logging into discord to join the call before starting the stream as he always does. This part is so boring.

A couple of minutes into the game (he got the impostor role) he looks over at me smugly. I look back at him, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. What does he want?

He smiles before speaking up. "How about you sit at the computer and put on the headset?", he asks and I squint my eyes at him, suspicious as to what he is up to.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because then if they sus me, you can just tell them I had to take a shit and that you've never played this game before." He shrugs with a smirk. He thinks he is so smart huh?

"I have never played this game before", I argue.

"No, but you know how to play", Sapnap insists. What is he planning?

"Okay so?" I wrinkle up my nose bridge. 

"So when they ask you what color your name is on the screen, you tell them it's white like everyone else's", he says, beaming with pride. Wow, he is really proud of this idea huh?

"Sure then", I say just in time for a body to get reported. Here we go. I sigh mentally as he rushes me into the chair and puts the headphones over my ears. I pull grimace at him before turning my head to face the screen.

He unmutes for me and I hear a choir of screaming voices.

"Nooooo who killed George?", one of them whines. I notice the voice as Dreams and look to see who my imposter buddy is. Karl. Sapnap's supposed "fiancée".

I snicker, forgetting they can hear me.

"Who's that? There are no girls besides Poki in this game", a confused voice says.

I mentally curse at my own stupidity before talking.

"Hello, I'm Ni- Sapnaps older sister. He asked me to entertain the stream while he was taking a shit" I laugh and try to sound like I'm telling the truth. I've never been much of an actor.

"Why didn't he just go AFK then?", one of them asks.

I quickly think of an answer to the question while looking over at Sapnap. "Well that isn't very good content, is it now?"

"The girl's got a point", another one says.

"Yes I do", I say as another one speaks up.

"Have you ever played among us before?", he asks.

"No", I quickly say, looking over at Sapnap to see if I'm doing good. He gives me a thumbs up.

"Well, do you know how to?", at this point I can almost hear the mischievous grin on their face.

"Nope", I answer lightheartedly. 'The things I do for you, Sapnap'. I roll my eyes knowing they can't see me.

"Okay, okay. What color is your name in-game?" A girl's voice asks me. So this must be Pokimane.

"Uhm, it's white, just like everyone else's", I ask with an innocent, yet questioning voice, acting like I don't know what's going on.

Sapnap smiles at me, tremendously happy that his plan is working. I'm actually surprised as well.

"Well, then it can't be him? Right guys?", a softer male voice chimes in. I raise an eyebrow at my brother, who seems to understand.

He quickly scribbles down some letters on a paper and holds it up to me. "Sykkuno". Hm. Well, then I know ONE of the four. 'But which voice is Karl?', I think.

(A/N)

i love you guys