main hoon saath tere

This for Monday's episode. The show makers will never give us anything except copying the original serial . We should satisfy ourselves with our imagination.

Virat had little time to digest his shock before he stopped his father who was about raise his hands on his wife. His lips twisted in disgust as he came forward standing between sai and his father.
" Baba please step back now " virat requested his father.
" you don't understand virat. This is the only way to bring this girl in
line" his father says to him.
Virat could not believe his father's words.
" Just step away baba " virat repeated again. When his father started blabbering about how violence should be used to bring sai on line. Virat had lost his temper.
" if  anyone lays a hand on sai, I would break their hands no matter who the person is " virat thundered. For the first time, ninand flinched in fear at virat's voice so did the other members of chauvan family.
" Virat " kaku raised her voice.
" mast ha mast, now because of this girl you will hit your own family members " kaku taunted him.
" When baba was going to slap sai, you did not speak a word against it. Now when I stopped him, you're trying to make me look wrong just because I tried to protect my wife. I don't understand how can the woman I respected more than my own mother can be this wrong. You have lost all my respect kaku. As per anyone who tries to harm my wife, I will not only be violent with them but also throw them inside the jail in charge of domestic violence. I don't care whoever it is " The whole chauvan family was frightened by virat's statement. Sai was overwhelmed by the support of her husband. He had supported her unlike the last time but she was guilty that she hid pulkit sir and devyani taai's truth from him. She should have said him, he was a police officer and he could have helped her.
Virat had asked pulkit the truth. Pulkit had said the whole truth even presented the evidence much to the dismay of kaku and ninand. Virat was disappointed with the behavior of his family. He assured pulkit that he could unite him with devyani taai soon as possible but he had to invistage few things from his side also. Kaku and ninand tried to intervene telling that they would not let devyani go only to be warned by virat that he would throw them into jail from separating legally wedded couple from each other. Sai, Ashwini, shivani and mohit supported virat. Paakhi was silent and did not interfere. She was horrified with the cruelty of the family and speaking against sai now could only earn virat's rage which she did not want. Finally after a lot of convincing from sai and virat, pulkit had left for the day. Devyani was escorted to her room by Ashwini and shivani whereas others were ordered to keep a distance with devyani by virat. Kaku and ninad could not handle virat forcing others on them and tried to protest only to shut down by him. For the first time since sai had a set her foot on chauvan mansion she did not have to raise her voice because her husband had done that for her. Virat had finally retired to his room after barking orders on all.
" it's good that you listened to pulkit sir instead of trusting your
family " sai's words were ignored by virat who was searching some files from the drawer.
" virat sir "
" virat sir " sai called his name in a loud voice to which virat made no attention. Annoyed by his behavior, sai pinned him to the cupboard much to virat's surprise.
" why are you not listening to me? " sai demanded. Her annoyance was visible to virat.
" because sai you only tell things which you want to tell " virat replied in frustration. Sai understood that virat was referring to pulkit sir's problem.
" virat sir it's not like that " sai began to apologize but virat cut her off.
" Than what it is sai. You tell me sai, you want me to trust you whereas you don't trust me enough to tell me about this. I could have helped you sai. I am your husband sai, you are supposed to share everything with me not hid from me " virat hissed at her.
sai looked apologetic before apologizing, "  I promise you that I will never repeat this behavior again I will share with you everything. You're right virat sir we are husband and wife we should never hid things from each other "
" And I promise you that I will always protect and always be with you " virat  assured to her holding her hand. Sai acknowledged his promise and was going to change her dress when virat had stopped her.
" I want this relationship to be real sai no more a deal , I want you to give us a chance " his words visibly surprised her.
" But paakhi didi " sai blurted out paakhi's name before she could stop herself.
" I think I loved her at a point of time atleast I thought I did but what I felt for her was little compared to what I feel for sai. You don't understand how much happy you make me. I want this sai " He wanted this. He wanted her. He did not think her as a burden or a responsibility anymore. Her heart raced at the thought. Virat felt disappointed when sai did not respond to his proposal and kept staring at him confused.
" it's okay sai if you don't feel the same "
Sai had regained her senses when virat  had started speaking.
" I will still do everything required. This is will not change anything "
" Virat sir " sai wanted to answer that even she wanted to give this relationship a chance now that he had come clear with his feelings for paakhi to her and she was nowhere afraid of her heart getting broken.
" you will believe me I will never force you for anything "
" Virat sir " This is the second time virat was letting her speak and sai was fed up. She did the only thing that she could do to shut him up. She came closer to him and kissed him softly on his cheek. Virat was silenced and could not recover from the bold step of his wife for a moment. Did sai just kiss him.
" Yes I wanted to tell a yes and you don't let me speak so I shut you up "
" okay " virat encircled his hands around her waist and pulled her close. Sai gasped at the closeness.
" virat sir what are you doing? " sai asked him as he inched more closer to her face.
" Reciprocating your affections " virat grinned mischeviously as he kissed her on her cheeks. Sai's face reddened with blush which she could not hid. Her heart raced with happiness. She did not remember being this happy for a long time. She smiled at him and rested her face on his chest as she wrapped her hands around his back.
" I have never been this happy for a long time " she confessed to him. She did not even need to look at him to sense his smile.
" Wow after creating a scene and spoiling the peace of the family, you two are romancing " paakhi stood at the door starting at them in distaste.
" At least have the common sense to lock your door " before sai could answer back paakhi. Virat had moved towards her, " you're right paakhi and thank you for reminding us " Much to paakhi's dismay he slammed the door on her face before marching back to sai.
" Virat sir, what did you do? " sai asked him.
Virat sighed " what I should done a before?Paakhi needs to understand and give us privacy.  I don't think she would understand this easily ". Sai agreed to him, talking to paakhi was no use, she would start playing the victim card.
" So now that she has gone, we can have our time " virat whispers to her and for a change sai agrees to him before running around the room challenging him to catch her.