Shivaay looked at the place with admiration.

S- Wow! This is like oasis in the desert. But this garden here?

A- This is the only place where I get peace. This is the prohibited part of this haveli. Noone comes here and so I thought to turned this place into my garden.

S- But how? I mean there isn't much greenery in this area.

A- I read some books and followed some steps to make this portion green.

S- This is so cool. Can we sit here?

Shivaay asked Anika and she nodded her head.

They sat down on the ground and were looking at the moon with admiration.

A- It's Beautiful, right.

S- Hmm.. its also so peaceful here. We don't experience this serenity in the city often.

Anika smiled at him.

A- How's your life in the city?

S- Nothing special. Just going to office in the morning, returning back to home. Then mom's craziness about searching a perfect girl for me and dad's failed attempt to not burst into laughter.

Anika chuckled at his explanation.

A- So you don't want to marry?

S- I want to but I was waiting for the right girl  and I think I must have found her.

Shivaay whispered the last line to himself while admiring her and Anika smiled.

S- So are you ready for tomorrow's exam?

A- Yes. But I'm tensed that how will I give exam? I mean I'll be at home.

S- Don't worry about that. We'll again go to that place and you take your iPad and I'll talk to Mr. Suryavanshi that I want to inspect the factory site again. I'm sure he'll agree.

Anika nodded her head.

A- Thank you for everything you're doing for me.

Anika thanked him sincerely with a smile.

S- you don't have to thank me. I'm happy that I'm helping you to achieve your dream.

Shivaay said with a smile and Anika smiled too.

A- I think we should go.

Anika said and Shivaay nodded his head.

Soon they left for their respective rooms.

Shivaay reached his bedroom and saw 4 missed calls from his Mom.

He immediately video called back Worriedly.

J- Shivaay, thank god, you called. Where were you?

S- Mom, What happened? Is everything alright?

Shivaay asked her worriedly.

J- Everything is fine. I was just worried about you. You're in a total unknown place and you weren't answering your phone.

S- I'm fine, Mom. I was with Anika and we lost track of time while talking.

J- Ooooohhhhh! Who's Anika?

Jhanvi asked him with a teasing smile and a blush crept on Shivaay's cheeks.

J- Awww. Is my son blushing? Tej did you see it.

T- Of course. How can I miss this golden chance? It's all the essence of love.

Tej and Jhanvi teased him.

S- Oh God! Stop it guys.

J- Do you like her.

S- Yes. She is so sweet. She is so bright, Mom. She wanted to study law and i enrolled her in Oberoi's institute of law but she refused it and said that she'll take admission with her skills not with someone's help and she's giving exam tomorrow.

T- She seems like a very good girl.

S- that she is.

J- So who is she?

S- She's the widowed daughter in law of the sarpanch of this village.

As Shivaay uttered the term 'widow', all the Colors flew from Jhanvi's face.

J- Are you out of your mind, Shivaay? You like a widow girl.

Jhanvi said angrily and threw the phone. Tej immediately took the phone.

T- Nothing to worry, son. She'll understand. But don't let your love story stop because of us. Live your life and love your anika.

Shivaay nodded his head. He was worried about his Mom but he prayed that she agrees to his love.

Hello everyone.

Here you go with the next chapter.

How was it?