Im glad its you♡

The next day

The fair had ended, the workers went to pack their stuff and said goodbye to kenma,they went back to miyagi leaving the sad kenma behind, everybody was rather tired except for one and that was none other than hinata, he had thought that it had been a while since he last played with his friend kodzuken..

As hinata went inside his house he saw his siter sitting inside their living room

Natsu: nee-chan!

Said an exicited natsu, running towards him as he hugged his sister.

Hinata: hello natsu😁

Natsu:hello nee-chan! Your just in time come here!!

Natsu led hinata to a almost looking ritual circle,she sat down and started saying random stuff, then looked back at her brother and said

Natsu:remember those people who bumped into you and didnt apoligized😠

Hinata:no why?

Natsu:well no need to worry i made them pay!

Hinata:what do you mean?

Natsu:oh nothing dear nee-chan

With that natsu smiled with an evil face as her brother went upstairs, she faced the blood and vodoo dolls,with needle's on their boodies.

He walked up to his bed, laid down and sighed, it had been months since they last played with each other, making hinata woried if his friend forgotten him, he grabed the game and logged in, there he saw kodzoken resting in a tree

Tangerine:hi!

After hinata had send the message, their was no replie....,it was almost pure silence with that he typed in the chat again....,and again...,and again...,still there was no replie, hinata syarted to get obnoxious and started thinking if he had forgotten him..,

Kodzoken:hi shoyo..

Said the puddding that made hinata freeze, tons of questions started to fill his head, how did he know my name? , how did he know me? , who is he? ,those where the questions scattering his mind, until he responded with..

Tangerine:who are you?

Strangely he felt a familair feeling when , he saw the words"hi shoyo" it was very familair to him like he had heard the word, he felt very pleased when he saw the words,its as if he already heard and saw it before.

                .

                .

                .

               💡

Thats it!..                                

Said hinata as he finally solved the puzzle with no moment to be spared he said..

Tangerine:Kenma?..

With that the chat was slient non of the players where moving

Kodzuken:You finally figured it out..

Said  kenma,that made hinata shocked it was surprising for him(A/N:# top 10 anime plots lol 😂)with that hinata said..

"Im glad it was you"

From that a knock was heard from hinata's door and when he opened it somebody said..

"Im glad it was you too"

Reaviling a pudding haired boy standing outside the door with a small smile on his face

.

.

.

.

.

Extra#

Natsu was sitting on her bedroom, with a crystal ball in her hand she then said

Natsu:show me my nee-chan!

With that the crystal ball started glowing, she saw somebody bumping to hinata and didnt apoligized,because if that she got really angry and then said

Natsu:show me where they will be tommorow~

Said natsu in a rather creepy voice, the crystal ball then showed a park ,natsu then went on and packed a jar with a needle.

The next day(the guy who bumped into hinata's pov.)

When me and my friends where walking a little kid walked by and said hello we said hello back but in are surprise she said she wanted to take a picture with us so we did after the picture are elbows started to hurt and we thougt it was just a mosquoito.

(Back to natsu)

I got their picture so i started to make the doll to look exactly like them when we were taking a picture i got some of there blood from a needle, i went down stairs and opened the jar filled with their blood and started malking a cricle i grabbed the voodoo dolls and place them in the middle i saw nee-chan came in so i said hello he was very energetic i had a small chat with him then he went upstairs so i continued with my summoning.

.

.

.

.

.

,

,

,

.

The end*

A/n: thank you for reading this book ♡ thank you everybody😇 i hope you enjoyed thank you my dear readers♢(you can recomend some ideas for my future books because i run out of ideas very quickly😂)