Chapter 17: The Madman

Warning: sensitive content. (Mentions of torturing and blood.) You have been warned.

•Third POV•

The man with the Phoenix bird tattooed on his back trembles with a few screams and shoutings when he feels the sharp blade of a cold knife continuously stabs him to where it hurts the most over and over. A madman in front of him is gripping his hair harshly while his hand is still stabbing the knife multiple times on the front of his knee. Dwelling on the screams and cries and drowns into the fresh and striking red colour all over the floor as Jungkook finally has enough and throws the knife away to the ground.

"I SAID TO NOT FUCK WITH ME!! WHERE THE FUCK IS JIMIN?!"

Jungkook shouts angrily at him as he slaps and punches the man's face until his blood appears on his skin while the man continues to cry. He can't escape from the very tight rope around his body and chair. His skins are turning cold with a little bit of purple because of the lack of blood flowing through his veins.

And then, Jungkook suddenly laughs to himself. Tilting his head as he grips at the man's jaw harshly.

Yes. He is going mentally insane.

"All that I've ever asked you to do is...Tell me where they've taken my Jimin. Is that too much to asked for? Why are you making things so difficult?!"

Another slap lands onto the man's cheeks as the he whimpers and trembles on top of the wooden chair. Everything hurts. But he can't just spoil the Phoenix's plans to Jungkook. He can't. His family will get hurt if he ever tells him about this.

"I-I can't! Please let me go! My boss will kill my family if you I ever tell you about this!"

The man plea as Jungkook snorts.

"You know, we are pretty much in the same boat. I have to know where Jimin is, so that I can keep him save. Just like you wanting to protect your family from being killed." Jungkook pauses as he takes his phone out from his pocket. Smiling sadistically as he shows the guy his phone screen. Making the Beta gasps when he sees his wife and children being tied unconsciously. Just laying on the ground besides each other. They don't even move an inch.

"Tadaa! Your family is here! Isn't that exciting?? Wait, let me correct it. Your family is just beside this room! I can definitely drags them to enjoy the fun too, don't you think? It is more fun when a lot of people is around. So let's make a deal. If you tell me where Jimin is, your family will be safe with our protection. But, if you're not telling me where my Jimin is, I will kill your wife, including your tiny little children in front of your fucking face before your son of a bitch boss gets to kill them. Or....Oh! I will ask another Alpha to fuck your wife in front of you. Bet you like that, huh?! So do we have a deal?"

Jungkook smiles brightly at him as if he didn't just said something that's really sick to the man.

Of course, the man choose the good option for the sake of his family.

🖤

"I know you're awake." An amuse voice rings out, echoing slightly in the room. "Wakey, wakey!"

Jimin can't open his eyes even if he wants to listen. They were too heavy and his head hurts too much. The voice hums in disappointment and Jimin hears the sound of the foot steps close by him. There is a rustling sound, a sloshing one following then suddenly, Jimin is doused with ice cold water which nearly makes him cry out.

The shock is enough to finally open his eyes, body shivering violently as every drop of water feels like a little stabs of needles. His lips parted as he tries to focus, his capturer making it easier when he steps right up close.