Believe me

So please don't mind if the timeline gets a little wacky because I don't want anyone to die, so yeah. Also I might have random ideas anytime so there's no constant age as such. I'm posting a imagine where reader is 16 today, I might post one where the reader is 6 some other day. Because I've done almost all headshots and now I just am doing oneshots. I have a idea for another headshot but I'll need images for that so it'll take time.

Back to the story.

Pairing : Steve x Nat (Cause' Imma sucker for Romanogers)

===================================================================

Dad had started training me way back when I was 10, and now at age 16 I was a pro, still I had to train with the new recruits everyday. I really don't get why ? I mean I easily took down Uncle Clint and Peter in the hand to hand combat, and tied with Tasha. I don't retort though, if dad is making a decision for me it must be right. Right ?

"Okay, recruits please welcome your newest member Carla" Tasha announced as dad entered with a rather tall, beautiful brunette. I looked like a sack of potatoes compared to her. A little cute sack of potatoes though.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a second ?" Tasha asked and I nodded as I finished wrapping my arms for boxing.

"Yeah ?" I asked

"Look, I know we promised to take you out for movies and dinner but Fury has asked us to make Carla feel at home, cause' she's not just a new recruit she's a new Avenger too. So me and your dad will take her on a little tour today. Is it possible that you hang out with Bucky and Wanda today ?" she says. 

I takes me a little time to process everything, get over the fact that I won't get time to spend with dad and then after a good five minutes I nodded. She smiled apologetically and left to train the other recruits, while I went to the punching bags.

"Hello" a soft voice interrupts my counting. I stop the punching bag from swinging and turn around.

"Hey, Carla" I say smiling. 

"I would shake your hand but I'm sweaty and stinky right now so I wouldn't even come near me if I were you" I add as both of us chuckle.

"So, I'll see you around ?" I say and she politely nods. I complete my training and head back to my room.

That was one of the most awkward conversations I've evet had, like ever. 

I reach my room and see Uncle Bucky leaning against the wall outside my room. I grin widely and high five him. I let him inside my room, while I quickly shower. I change into a robe and come outside.

"Okay, quick tell me which one do I wear ?" I ask showing him two sets of clothing on my hanger.

"The first one, it's so obvious" he says making me laugh.