No ! - EvanStan

Requested by: tantan572665 

EvanStan wedding fic :3 

Age of reader: 1 y/o

===============================================

It was finally the wedding day. After a year of adopting you, both Sebastian and Chris realized that they should get married.

Lisa was getting you ready for the ceremony as you sat on the bed, clueless. You gawked at the white dress she was holding up. All you wanted to do was chew on the fabric.

"Aw Y/N you look so adorable" Lisa exclaimed putting a hair band on your head

"Aw Y/N you look so adorable" Lisa exclaimed putting a hair band on your head. You fussed a little trying to remove it from your head but Lisa shook her head in a firm no. There was a soft knock on the door and Chris entered the room, a huge smile spread on his face as he saw you playing with your dress on the bed, mumbling gibberish to yourself.

"Hey Baby" he said picking you up, tucking his arm under your hips. You smiled and leaned in to "eat" his nose, he chuckled and stopped your actions with a kiss on your forehead.

"You look so handsome" Lisa exclaims hugging Chris tightly.

"Thanks Ma" he says gently handing you over to Lisa, you try grabbing onto his shirt fussing a little.

"I'll see you in a few Baby" He says kissing the top of your head.

.

.

You were seated in Scott's lap, playing with his fingers while the ceremony continued.

"if you object please say something now" the pastor says, everyone says no in unison and you get intrigued by it.

"NO !" you scream as every head snaps to you, after all you said your first words.

"NO !" you yelled again making everyone chuckle. Seb and Chris almost cried.

"Well, we have the most important persons permission to continue" the pastor says as everyone chuckles.

.

.

After the ceremony ended, you were being fussy again and were about to burst into tears. Seeing Scott's struggle and your saddened face Sebastian stepped in for the rescue.

"Hey Fetiţă" he cooed taking her from Scott's arms and strapping her to his chest. She instantly smiled and rested her head on his chest, causing a wide grin to break out on his face.

"Hey" Chris says placing a quick kiss on his lips and a kiss on Y/N's forehead.

"Well, our daughter sure has the ability to attract people, just by her first words" Chris says chuckling.

"Dada" She giggles at Chris and his eyes widen. She turns around and points her chubby finger at Sebastian.

"Papa" she says

"Well done baby !" Chris exclaims peppering her faces with kisses.

"You wanna dance ?" Seb asks smiling down at Y/N.

"Sure" Chris says.

Both of them smile widely midway in the dance as the notice Y/N asleep on Sebastian's chest.

"Sleep Well baby"

===============================================

I'm going to STOP the requests for PARENT PREFERENCES for sometime. But the requests for BOYFRIEND PREFERENCES is still OPEN.

.

I'll complete the pending requests though, don't worry. I have like 3. So yeah, pls request for the boyfriend preferences now. :))