✨Thank You + Q&A✨

So, I just wanted to start this off with a huge thank you to:

-Everyone who reads this story
-Every single vote, comment, share, etc
-All of the "I love your work!!" comments, they really helped me keep going

And so much more. This book has been a work in progress for about 2 years now, and I apologize for not finishing it sooner.

Truth be told, I've been going through a really rough time for a while now. A really long while. A lot has happened, and I've changed a lot since this all began. But this was my very first book on Wattpad, and I'm so proud to say it's completed.

I know I left a lot of things unopened, and I had many chances to make more plots and such. But I really just don't have the same energy for the Hamilton fandom as much, so unless it is per request it is unlikely that I'll write Hamilton fanfic in the future. But that doesn't change how proud I am to finally have this finished. Yes the ending was also rushed, but I'm mostly satisfied nevertheless.

However, seeing as I rushed the ending, I left a lot of questions unanswered. So, if there's anything that confuses you, such as the whole Maria-Emily thing or the abandoned Thomas x Aaron arc, please feel free to ask away and I will answer all of your questions to the best of my abilities.

And finally, one last thank you, to all of you. Seeing your interactions with my work brings me so much happiness, and I'm so glad I got to experience it.

(btw, ahhh ik i sound really old and professional but im really not (╥﹏╥) i just dont wanna sound dumb lol but i do have a personality i promise)

Love you all!! (つ≧▽≦)つ