Chapter one - Not perfect.

Third P.o.v:

Beep...Beep...Beep...

"Eren Jaeger if you don't turn that fucking alarm off and get your ass down here by the right time I'll give you the beating you never asked for!" You could literally hear the smirk in his voice, he loved beating Eren up, like it was his job to or something.

He would take any anger out on him every day for no reason but 'because he was a Failure and a Dissapointment.'
But actually, he was probably the best son anyone could ask for, always getting good grades in school, acting normally, like everyone else and having a normal life outside of his house, but Grisha didn't think so. He never got any good grades when he was younger, all througout his years at school, so he wanted a son who would achieve it for him, the lazy bastard.

But instead of actually looking after him, Eren was left to look after himself and he did everything a maid would do.

"Yes, Sir." Eren groaned, he threw the blanket off of him, coldness instantly surrounding him but he sat up shaking it off. He already had a headache forming, it felt like a hangover even though he's never had one, unlike his dad. He took a quick glance at his clock, trying to focus on the flashing red like that said the time.

6:28, Great. Eren hates waking up early in the morning, he'd rather sleep in until he died, but if he doesn't get up then he'll end up being late for school, aswell as being in pain the next morning from another beating from his Dad.

And it was a Monday too. If you didn't know, Eren had this routine everyday including the weekends, which he thought wasn't fair.
He'd always have to wake up at 6:25, because of his alarm and if he woke up earlier than that, he'd have to stay in bed, if it was a school day he would do his chores after school which would be:
Clean the house.
Go to the shop and get beer, even though eren is underage.
Take the dog for a walk. His dog 'Bud' wasn't in good condition, his dad would step on him or kick him, he never even fed the poor thing, so when Eren got the chance to, he would secretly feed him and bathe him.

He zoned out for a bit, not listening to the thuds downstairs. He was contemplating life.
What would happen if one day.. I didnt wake up? No one would mind, right? I'm only an annoying piece shit who no one loves, cares about or notices. I'm just a tool. Basically someone who was born just to be ignored. Right?...
Eren zoned back in and swung his legs the edge of his bed and tried to get up, but immediatly fell on his ass because of yesterday.

This is just great.

~•~ Skip the shower (perverts -_-) ~•~

He slowly turned the shower off and got out almost slipping on the floor, he took a quick look in the mirror and took notice of his scars of the previous night, which was a mix of a blade, whip, cigarette smoke and glass smashed over his body...

'Go kill yourself already, no one wants you here'

Should I do it?...

'Go jump of a Bridge or would you want us to do it for you, you pathetic little fag'

I can do it anytime I want...

'Why don't you go crying back to your mommy. Oh, wait shes dead'

Even in this bathroom...

~•~ ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ ~•~

He found the razor that was placed under the sink from the previous night, and brought it to his already cut wrist. He slowly put pressure onto the blade, the skin piercing open, blood pooling out.

He did it again, five on each arm. He had a thing of things being an equal amount, so he divided ten into five and shared the cuts across his arms equally.

He carefully took the blade away from his, now, severely cut arm. He wiped the crimson-red liquid off the blade and placed the blade back into the cupboard, far into the back so that if Grisha came into here, he wouldn't find it. Not like he would care anyway.

~•~ ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING END ⚠ ~•~

Walking out of the bathroom and back into his room, he grabbed  his clothes which were black jeans, which were partially ripped at the knees, a white plain t-shirt, a black hoodie (which could cover his scars) and his key necklace and bracelets. He took a quick glance at the clock,

7:20. He had another hour or so before he had to leave.

He put on his clothes, bracelets and necklace, before going back into the bathroom and brushing his teeth. He then went down the stairs to pick up his shoes and bag. Although he gets beaten everyday, his dad buys him average day clothes so it doesn't seem like he gets abused at home.

He quietly slipped on his Nike trainers, tying them up into a double knot. Then proceeded to slide his arms into the arm gaps of the bag.

"Right. Dad, I'm off to school!" he placed his hand on the door knob, he was getting ready to turn it until he heard loud footsteps behind him, he turned around in time to hear another loud sound through the air and to feel a burning sensation in his right cheek.

"What. Did. You. Just. CALL. Me!?" Sensitive much? Eren thought to himself.

"Sorry, sir. I-I didn't mean to." His father got a cigarette, lit it and inhaled some of the fumes, before blowing it into Erens' face and putting the burning tip on his currently red, stinging cheek. He let out a whimper that wasn't even heard by Grisha.

Once he had removed it, Eren ran out and held his right cheek covering the marks that painted his right cheek.

Please don't be a bad day...

_________________________________________

Word Count: 1002

Hey peeps,

So, I've made a decision that I'm gonna edit the entire story, after Chapter 11 all of it won't be the same as the first time I wrote it because it was rushed.

I hope that's okay with you, enjoy the rest of the book

Book by: EmilyJaeger12