The big suprise

Rod and I got married 5 months ago and I am happy to be Mrs. Rodarius Green. Tonight I thought we should throw a reception party and I also have a surprise for everybody including Rod. We got ready,the party was at a building that my mom and step dad own. We pulled up and walked in and everybody was there we laughed and took pictures and enjoy the party.
Rod: ladies and gentlemen we would like to thank everyone for coming out and celebrating this time with us and we appreciate every last one of u and I would like to thank u Brandi for being my best friend,my soulmate, and my forever and I love u.
Me: I love u too (then kissed him)
Rod:(kissed me back) one more thing for u
Rod starts singing Girl of My Dreams I love him so much, Rod was done so whew now it's my turn.
Me: like Rod said we wanna thank u guys for showing love but before we end the night there's something I have to tell all of u (ok here goes nun) I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone started screaming but the main one was Rod he was happy asf Rod kissed me
Rod: YEEEESSSSSSIIIIIRRRRR LIL WAVE ON THE WAY
All I could do was laugh at Rod but I happy to see him happy.
Later that night
I was in the kitchen washing dishes when Rod walked in and hugged me from the back.
Rod:I can't wait
Me:(smiles) I can't wait either
Rod: I got my wife (he said hugging me) now my wife bout to bring my son in the world(he said rubbing my stomach)
Me: it's a girl
Rod: boy
Me:girl
Rod: ok let's not argue about the gender agreed
Me: agreed
After washing dishes I was really sleepy I kissed Rod good night then went to bed.