Time to go

We been in Miami for 5 days and we been having fun,but it's time to go me and Diamond both gotta get back to the office. We got all our bags and the kids bags ready and put them in the car. We walked out the hotel room and got on the elevator. The elevator stopped in the main lobby.We turned our keys in and walked to the car. We put the kids and the bags in then We got in I got in the driver seat and Diamond got in the passenger side. After buckling up we left the hotel and head to the airport.

On the plane

Me and Diamond sat across from each other with the kids sitting on the inside. My phone vibrated and looked to see what is. It was text from Rod.

Whole heart: hey bae

Me: hey what's up

Whole heart: nun just checking up on y'all

Me: aww bae where good we almost there

Whole heart: o ok well tell the kids I said hey n I love them and u be safe

Me: ok bae I we will the kids said hey and we love u too

end of convo

After texting Rod I looked over and Miracle was knocked out. I looked over to Diamond and Trey was knocked out too me and Diamond laughed. The plane landed we unbuckled I picked up Miracle she was still sleep. We got off the plane and the car was already there. We put the kids on then put the bags in.I got in the driver seat and Diamond got in the passenger seat. We buckled up and headed to me house.

At the house

We pulled up in the driveway. We got out I walked to the front door unlocked it. I opened the door all the way then walked back to the car I got Rj out then got Miracle out I walked them in the house Rj went to his room I took Miracle to her and laid her down.I walked back downstairs and get the bags. After I got the last bag I closed the trunk me and Diamond hugged I told her text me when she get home. I walked in the house took the bags upstairs. I put my bags in the closet I'll unpack later.I went downstairs to make sure I locked the door.I looked out the window and locked the car door.I walked back upstairs and got in the bed. My phone vibrated and it was diamond letting me know she was home I texted her back then put my phone down. My phone ringed I looked and it was Rod.

Convo

Me: hello

Rod: hey bae y'all home

Me: yea

Rod: where the kids

Me: in their beds sleep

Rod: o ok well I know when kids sleep that means mommy sleeps too so ima let u get some sleep I love u n I'll see u when I get back

Me: ok bae Love u too

End of convo

After hanging up I went to sleep.