10.

It's been a few days since I last talked to Olivia and Draco. Cedric did apologised for leaving me alone when we had to hang out. He said the reason is something happened with his friend but he never told me what. I saw him yesterday laughing and hanging out with Cho. I didn't want to interrupt them because they seemed so happy together. I'm hanging out more with the Weasleys. I became really good friend with Ginny. Everything was fine even if I still don't know what is that feeling I got whenever I'm looking at Draco or Olivia.

We will have a Christmas break soon. I can't wait to see my mom and dad. I wrote a letter to my mom few days ago. She responded in one day.
Well with dad, it's quite difficult. I sent him a letter but he still hasn't responded. He's probably busy with Amelia.

I woke up feeling really tired. I slept probably 3 hours. In last few days I can't sleep that much. I'm overthinking everything.
I got up, dressed into a Hufflepuff robe walking straight to the Great Hall.
I set at the Gryffindor table again. Well I have more friends here and I saw no one have a problem with that.
"Jezzz Y/n what happened to you?" Ron asked.
"W-what do you mean?"
"You have a huge dark circles under your eyes. You need to sleep."

Hermione added, "he's right. You need to sleep but not now, we have a potion class today. Really important since we need to be in a partners."
Potion.
I love potion class but with Snape. I don't think anything bad about him but the way he's talking. You can just sleep. And how much he loves Slytherins, especially Malfoy.

"Y/n this few days I noticed something." Ginny whispered in my ear just only for me to hear.
"What did you notice Ginny?"
"It's about Malfoy. Whenever I'm looking at the Slytherin table I can see him already looking at you Y/n. Look he's looking now."
I quickly looked up not to be that obvious. His grey- blue eyes looking at me. He looked at me. He looked like he was trying to read my face expression. After a few seconds he realised I was looking at him so he looked away ,starting a conversation with Blaise.

I still don't know what is going on between Him and Olivia. I wasn't out that much for the weekend.

"Y/n are you alright?" Someone brought me back to reality. Ginny
"Yes I'm totally fine. We have to go now we are having class."

                                 𓆙𓆙𓆙

We all walked together to our next classes. They all walked in front of me. I walked behind them when a strong hands grab me by my wrist and pull me in the dark classroom.

It was pretty dark so I was scared. I started screaming but person behind me immediately put a hand on my mouth. Person hand was really cold. I thought someone kidnapped me. He or she grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around, still holding hand on my mouth.
It was Malfoy. I can see his face, not clearly. All I can actually see are his silver eyes.
He removed his hand from my mouth.
"Draco? Oh god you really scared me. Why did you do that? What do you want?"

"I want to know the reason why you are ignoring me." He simply said.
I responded "I'm not ignoring you."
"Oh you do." He said with a serious face.
"I don't know what are you talking about and I have to go because my friends are probably worried a-and I have class.." I was about to say something when he lend and kissed me on a cheek.

I was in shock. Did Draco just kissed me on the cheek? Why? I was red like a tomato I'm that moment.
"W-why did you do that?"
"Because you won't shut up.
Look just tell me why are you ignoring me and I'll let you go to your friends and back to your class."
"I'm not ignoring you Malfoy."
"Ohh back to last name I see L/N."
The classroom opened made us both jump and moved away from each other.
Students came in classroom. Of course. Me and Draco walked out.
"Well I really have to go but we'll talk later. Bye!" and before he could even said something I ran to Snape's classroom.

"Y/n there you are. What is wrong with you? You are so lucky that Snape is late today."
"Hermione let her sit down." Ron said.

Snape came in class after a few minutes. Today we had a class Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors.
"Good morning. Today You'll doing a potion in partners."

"Potter, Thomas."
"Granger, Longbottom."
"L/N, Diggory."

I was ok with Cedric. We sat together and started making a potion. We talked. He then started making some jokes and I started laughing. I tried so hard not to because Snape will probably give me detention.
The door opened and Draco entered the classroom.
Snape then turned around and said "Malfoy you brought me books I told you to. Thank you."

Third person p.o.v:
While Malfoy stood in there he cant help but look at Y/n since they were friends. Friends. Malfoy thought for a second. Y/n was his only friend. Only person he can see as a friend. Even when she just ignored him for some reason he loved spending times with her. They never hanged out that much. He'll find out why she is ignoring him.
But at the same time he can't help but notice the way Cedric is looking at her, whispering something funny since she laughed.
Y/n looked back at professor Snape who gave Draco something. Draco and Y/n looked at each other but Malfoy quickly looked away leaving the classroom.

______________________________
I really don't know how to write a fanfic and I'm sorry this chapter is bad.

Love y'a
-Sofija♥︎