9.

I was in Hufflepuff common room. In this House is never dark. I was never at the other houses but I heard Slytherin common room is always dark. In the common room I was with the other students. I know few of them but I was always with Cedric and Olivia that means I never looked for friends that much, but I'm always welcome for new friendships. 

I was reading a book. Today I'm going out with Cedric. Is this a date? Well I don't know.
I love Cedric but not more as a friend.
I found myself thinking about those blue eyes. Is he friend with Olivia now? Are they dating? I have to many questions. I wasn't jealous. I love Olivia and want the best for her but just the way she's acting around with him. That's not the same Olivia I knew. It's reminds me of Pensy sometimes.
I looked at the clock. It was time to go with Cedric. It was weekend. I got up from the couch, picking my book with me I walked to my dorm.
I dressed a little bit different as usual. It's not a date but we are going to Hogsmeade.

    〰️〰️〰️

I was waiting for the Cedric. It's been 10 minutes since I was standing here and it was pretty cold. I dressed in a yellow skirt with black jumper.

 I dressed in a yellow skirt with black jumper

I knew it was cold but not this cold. Of course it was cold it was almost Christmas Holiday. I love being at Hogwarts but I can't wait to see my mom.

When I was just about to go back to my dorm someone tapped my shoulder. I was of course expecting Cedric to be there but when I turned around I met with those silver blue eyes.

"What are you doing here." He asked while looking at me up and down.He froze. Maybe because I was wearing a skirt on this colds days.

"Draco." "Draco!"

"Oh yeah sorry. Why are you wearing skirt. It's freezing outside. Wait where are you going?"
'You want to know so much' I thought.

"Well Cedric asked me to go to the Hogsmeade with him, and I'm waiting here." Why I'm telling him all this?

"Cedric asked you?" He then started laughing. "Cedric asked you to go out with him and now mister Diggory left a girl freeze here in skirt. What a gentleman." He said all of this
laughing.

"Draco don't be so rude. There is probably a reason why I'm waiting here so long. What if something happened?"

"Y/n come one I'm sure there is no reason and you can go with m.." he was cut off when someone yelled his name at the end of the corridor.

"Draco! Oh there you are. I was looking for you so long." Olivia.
"Oh hi Y/n. What are you guys doing here alone?"
Draco was just about to say something but I cut him.

"Oh I was just about to go and search for Cedric."

"Oh cool then, come on Draco let's go!" Olivia pulled Draco with her but before he was gone he whispered:
"Go back to your dorm If you don't want to die here freezing. And if I was Cedric I'll never let this girl waiting for me." He said all of that with smirk on his face.

He was gone now with Olivia leaving me here blushing. I guess he's right. I can die here outside.
I was already walking back to a common room. If other girls were on my place they were probably be mad, but I can't. He maybe forgot or have more important things to do then hanging out with me.
I have the rest of the day. What can I do now?

                                〰️〰️〰️

"Sooo Y/n do you want to do some pranks with us?"
"Yes, but let's try and not get detention."
"Of course. Did you ever saw us on detention?"
"No."
"Ha you see. We are pro in this believe us."

I was with Fred and George. Since I didn't know what to do, hanging out with them is the best thing.

All day we pulled pranks on some peoples in this school. Like Crabbe and Goyle. They're IQ is not that high so it was easier.
Pansy. Oh you needed to saw her face. She screamed when she saw Ron's rat in here bag.

It was really good. I had so much fun. But I'm still wondering what Olivia and Draco are doing. Where is Cedric...

When I was about to go back to my dorm I heard a voices coming from the end of the corridor. I'm not the person who love to eavesdropping but when I saw Olivia and Draco. I had to.

"Draco, why are you acting like this whole day?"
"How exactly Olivia?"
"Draco your ignoring me this whole day, always thinking of something or someone, I don't know."
"It's not you business, Olivia. I have to go now. I'm tired."

And then just when he was about to walk away,
She pulled him back and kissed him.

I felt something trow my body. Some strange feeling in my stomach. I dont wanted to look at this anymore.
I just ran whenever my legs is taking me...

_______________________________
Well.... we can all say know. I hate Olivia
I hope you like this chapter

Love you all
-Sofija♥︎