"I have no clue where I'm going, this place is a maze!" I said, walking swiftly, trying to match his pace.

"Oh. this way." He said, not even looking at me. He turned a corner and quickly walked down a set of glass stairs. I followed him, all the way to the outside of the building. I saw the others, gathered in a large hanger that had a helicopter among other large planes. I walked into the huge building, footsteps echoing.

"So, ah, I may be stupid but, didn't the SOS come from a ship, in space?" I asked , scanning the building for any kind of ship that would fit the situation.

"Yes, were only taking the ship up there halfway, we've got some buddies that are meeting up with us." Steve said, pointing to the roof. He looked around, at everyone. Someone was missing.

"Where the hell is Banner?" He said, looking to Tony, who shrugged and started up a set of stairs to the roof. Everyone followed him up, including me. Once we got to the top, I saw a huge ship, sat in the top of the building. I had no idea how I missed it in the first place. It was enormous and grey, with giant circular propellers on either side. I saw a small figure, dashing to the building. It looked to be someone in a red and blue suit. As it got closer, I saw that it was Peter.

"Hey guys, wait up!" He shot a line of something from his hand and catapulted himself up to the top of the building, landing with his feet, teetering on the edge of the building. He flailed his arms and regained his balance.

"I-I  wanna help. Please, Mr Stark." He panted, trying to catch his breath. His suit had a spider logo and webs all over it, with what looked like a hood at the back.

"Uh, no, kid, go back inside, it's too dangerous." Tony said, halfway inside the huge ship.

"Bu-but, Y/N is going, why can't I? How can I be a part of the team if you dont let me help?" He protested. I had to agree, I was the newest member, I had barely been here one day, and I was going on a mission already. I could tell that Tony was very protective of Peter.

"If I may, he does have a point." I said, looking at Tony. He pressed his lips together, closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Just...get in the Helicarrier." He said, walking into the ship. I turned to Peter, who looked surprised. He turned to me and smiled, walking into the ship. I followed Peter in. The ship seemed larger on the inside than the outside. Benches lined the wall along with equipment and suits. Parachutes and weapons were all crammed into one area. I followed the group further into the ship. We got to a huge room, full of computers. A huge window showed the view from the roof. Bruce was standing at one of the computers.

"There you are! I wanted to get everything up and running, since we dont have any SHEILD agents on such short notice." He said, tapping on one of the screens. A huge screen lit up, with a strange looking map. We all walked up to an upper balcony, people began talking seats at the long, circular table. I stayed standing, along with Peter and Loki.

"So, who's flying this bird?" Tony asked, looking around.

"We really should've thought this through." Thor said, setting down a large hammer on the ground next to him.

"Were going to have to get Fury to send us some SHEILD agents, aren't we?" Clint said, a set of arrows and a bow slung around his back.

"So, I got here early for  nothing. Sweet." Bruce slumped down into a seat.

Tony tapped a screen and after a few seconds, Nick Fury's face filled the screen.

"What? Do we have an issue with the new recruit?" He asked. Okay, ouch.