{32} ~ Shopping with 1-A ~

Start from the beginning

" YES OR NO IT'S NOT THAT BIG A DEAL. " He yells with a deep blush.

" Yes , I'd love to go on a date with you Kacchan. " You say blushing .

His eyes go wide and face turns red.

~~
The next morning
~~
You sit at your desk waiting for Mr. Aizawa's homeroom class to start.

" Congratulations everyone that passed the practical and get to go to summer camp ! " Mina exclaimed.

" Morning unfortunately there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams.
So win it comes to the training camp in the woods... everyone is going ." Mr. Aizawa announced.

" We really get to go to camp ! " Kiri exclaims with a toothy grin.

" Seriously!" Mina squealed.

" I got an idea everyone, since where off tommrow let's go shopping!" You exclaim .

" Yeah we never hung out as a class !" Kaminari said.

" Bakugo I'll see you there right?" Kiri asked his best friend.

" I cannot think of anything more annoying." Bakugo said as he walked away with his hands in his pockets .

Bzz . Bzz. Bzz.

Y/N's 📱

Firecracker~ Oi firefly, you staying by my side the whole time tomorrow ;)

You ~ No complaints here Firecracker ;)

Firecracker ~ Keep calling me that and you'll see what happens.

You ~ Ooo I'm so scared , I'll see you tomorrow firecracker.

Firecracker ~ Oi this is not over , I'll pick you up tomorrow firefly x

You ~ Haha me and Deku will be ready for you x

Firecracker ~ Who in the hell said I was picking that damn nerd up huh ?

You ~ I did whatcha gonna do about it . *read*

Chat ended .

~~
The next day
~~
You wake up bright and early to your phone vibrating.

Y/N's 📱

Mall Buddies Group Chat

Kiri ~ Morning guys let's meet up at the mall . 10am?