<chapter 8>

*(a/n so I am having Maddie 'write' one of my favorite songs I Can't Wait To Be Pretty by Cate. I think it goes along with the story and will help develop the charater. I am having her change one line though. I will tell you when to play the vid. Thanks hope you enjoy.)*

I walk upstairs and into Julie's room. She has this trunk of moms clothes and I want to wear something of hers for our first real gig. I pull out of a dress and hat. It look so much like what she would wear. I laugh but I take it. I pair it with a cream tee and my black combat boots. (no sunglasses or bag)

I walk into the bathroom with the hat in my hands

I walk into the bathroom with the hat in my hands. I pull my hair out of the pony tail it was in and brush through it. I slide a headband in it so I can keep it out of my face. Then pull my makeup bag. I don't put much on so my natural freckles show through and then slide the headband off and hat on. I smile. I pull out my phone and take a picture. The flash covers most of my face. I open instagram and start to edit. 

'Playing my first real gig at Eat's and Beat's. Come see me and my amzing sis preform with our hologram band, The Molina's and the Phantoms!' I post it and it imediatly gets three likes. Julie, Flynn and Carlos. They get notifications when I post and they have not gotten one in over a year so they were probably excited. I heat a knock on my door and then Julie walks in, still in her dress from school. 

"What are you doing we have to leave in like five minutes." I almost yell. 

"Dad found out about this morning. Then I lied about it so I am not going. Not alowed." she says. She sits on my bed and crunches up.

"Oh, dad put you up here. Crap I can't get out of that one." Normally it is Aunt Tia who punishes us and if I pout to dad he lets us out but if he put the punishment down there is no getting out of it. I frown. "I was really looking foward to this." I say. Then knock on my door. I look to see Reggie's arm stuck through my door. 

"What are you guys doing?" Julie laughs. 

"We are being classy." Reggie says, sticking his head through the door and holdin up and okay. He is pulled throgh the door and Luke, Alex, and Reggie walk through. 

"What are you guys still doing here. We go on in like twenty minutes." Luke says. 

"I lied to my dad, so we are stuck here tonight." Julie says. 

"But... we were just there is it packed with managers, record exexts, everyone." Alex says like she did not say anything. 

"Yeah, but what are we going to do about our aunt she is right down stairs." Julie says. 

"Your aunt. You're not taking the stairs." Luke says opening my window. 

"It is easy to get down from there." I say. That gets a look from everyone. 

"Okay, we'll meet you there let me get changed." Julie says and then the boys poof. 

-Time Jump-