RHODES EMPIRE

The Rhodes empire

September 1st, 1998

The water hit my pale skin, a sensational feeling of warmth and empathy. The only I'd ever gotten. I looked out of the window while running my hands along my body. Today was the day I got to escape with pathetic excuse of a household and go to school again. My damp feet swiftly touched the towel on the floor, blow drying my hair and pulling on my Hogwarts school uniform. My hair still a little damp. Applying some mascara.

"Giselle." My father sighed disappointingly.
"Yes father?"
"Do not embarrass me or your mother. We will see you on The Christmas holidays. Don't bother writing to us, we will if need be. We will be off working."
"Yes father." I gulped grabbing my luggage and nodding to my mom on my way out grabbing the aparating powder.
"Platform 9 & 3/4"

She didn't even say Goodbye. I wasn't very surprised. Me and my parents never had a good relationship with my parents. My mother didn't really bother me because she didn't really do anything. She was just there. Never saying anything. Barely. If she would say something it surely would sound something like. "You disgrace." Or "don't be a fool."

My father on the other hand took his rage out on me. Hitting me and using unforgivable spells on me. He always wanted na heir. He got a girl. But he knows I'm smart and has been trying to groom me to take over the Slytherin Rhodes Pureblood "empire" which really was just a Death Eaters family. I knew for a while now. I found it before my father told me. I'm ambitious and nosey.

I still haven't figured out what's going on with Voldemort. He's supposed to be dead. But over the summer there was na attack on the Quidditch World Cup. I obviously wasn't allowed to go because I am to spend my summer holidays at the Rhodes Manor. Nowhere else. Or maybe I wasn't allowed to go because it would be attacked. But I would never know because I'm never allowed out on the holidays. With literal spells surrounding my house after I tried sneaking out in 4th year to meet Pansy and Lorenzo.

——-New time era———

"Gigi!" Draco, Bonnie and Lorenzo all waved to me. Hugging me and smiling.
"guys I've missed you so fucking much." I grinned.
"I bet, how are you, you know?" Lorenzo raised a brow referring to my parents. He hugged me around my waisted tightly and protectively. I love Lorenzo so much.
"Same old." I didn't really want to talk about what actually happened. Even though I trust Lorenzo deeply and I'm probably closer to him and Bonnie to anyone I've ever been friends with.
"Let's find a compartment? The rest will find us later, I'm done waiting." Draco said.
"Yeah." Everyone mumbled.
We pushed through the crowd of people hogging the halls. We all found our compartment, which has been our compartment since first year. Compartment 8.

I sat with Lorenzo, Caroline and Pansy while Blaise, Draco and Bonnie sat infront of us. Lorenzo hung his hand over me protectively. In a brotherly way.

"So how was everyone's summer?" Pansy questioned.
"It was fine. Father was being more of a dick though. We traveled to some nice places. Missed the Quidditch cup." Draco mumbled on.
"Wow oh yeah have y'all seen the news. Do you think he's actually back." Lorenzo boomed. Everyone naturally looked at me and Draco. Because we had those parents, death eaters. Even though I know Blaise's dad is a death eater too but nobody knows. Expect me and Draco of course. I looked at both of them in a bit of shock. And shook my head 'no'.

"Maybe it's just a prank from an idiot of some sort. What if it's that Barty Crouch Junior guy, who got arrested..?" Bonnie asked.
"He's in Azkaban..." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes but he's a phsychopath." Blaise interrupted.
"You're a physcopath." Pansy laughed nudging him. She's liked him for a while now that's for sure. And since like 3rd year too. I've always shipped them.
"Did y'all hear the rumors about a new kid? He's our age."
"what our age it's 6th year how is he gonna catch up." Draco asked.
"Well genius, he's probably a transfer or some shit." I said.
"Okay sorry miss smart ass." Draco said throwing a chocolate frog at me.
"Smart ass I don't know but nice ass for sure." Lorenzo smirked grinning at me. I literally gaped my mouth open nudging his in his ribs.
"Sorry! Jeez."
"Yeah that's what I thought. Don't comment about my ass again or I swear to god."
"SORRY!" He interrupted me.
"Okay now where were we?" Bonnie laughed.
We continued talking about all the gossip and how our summers went until we finally heard the sound of Hagrid's bell booming telling everyone to get off the train. We all got our things and walked to our dorm rooms. Unpacking and getting settled in. Thank god the rooms stayed the same because I can't tolerate any other Slytherins girls except for Bonnie, Caroline and Pansy.

"Are there any parties this week?" Bonnie asked throwing her t shirt at me.
"No idea. Hope so though."
Pansy looked in shock.
" it's literally first week." She cried in hysteric. Acting obviously.
"As if that's ever stopped you." I laughed.

———

We entered the great hall with the boys and sat down at our usual seats on the Slytherin table. Waiting for Dumbledore to do a boring same old speech about what we should and shouldn't do and sort out all the first years. The old man walked onto the platform and began to speak.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen it's such a pleasure to see you all here and healthy. I'm glad to welcome you to a new year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. First we will welcome all our new students. Please welcome Mattheo Riddle, he will be joining 6th year." I looked at the boy. He was absolutely gorgeous. His dark brown curled fawning over his head and his chocolate brown eyes looking sharping at everyone. Until his eyes landed on mine. I couldn't breathe. That shit about getting lost in someone's eyes wasn't bullshit. I quickly snapped out of it and seeing his sit below the sorting hat.

"SLYTHERIN!" So wonder the Dark Lords son is in Slytherin. Wait what. Voldemort's son. Oh my god. Everyone in the hall was absolute shocked. Although most of the girl were actually drooling. All the boys scoffing. I looked over Bonnie and Lorenzo. They looked at me like 'what the fuck is actually going on!?' As he stood up walking towards the Slytherin tables everyone began to whisper loudly.

He was heading towards us. His long strides powerful and strong. He really did carry intimidation with himself.
"Hello Brother."

(1106 words)