24 ➠ "𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Start from the beginning

I sprinted as fast as I could as I launched myself forward to try to get a hold of her and prayed that I can still save her before she falls to the ground.

"[y/n]!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and reached out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It only took you a few minutes before you slowly regained back your consciousness and when you opened your eyes, you could see Hidan appear right before you, staring at you with a worried look painted across his face while panting. His purple orbs reflected beautifully underneath the moonlight.

"Fuck! [y/n], can you hear me? Are you okay?" he asked while placing a hand on your left cheek, stroking it gently.

You were leaning against a big rock somewhere near the bottom of the cliff you jumped off earlier.

"H-Hidan..." you muttered softly.

"Shh- Don't worry. I'm here. I'm gonna get you home, okay?" he comforted you while picking you up and carrying you bridal style.

The journey to your house took quite a while because your house was located near the town, further away from the forest. You carefully twined your arms around his neck and started to sob on his bare chest as soon as he carried you away. His gripped tightened around your body as you immerse yourself in the sudden sadness that built up inside you. No words come out from either one of you until you two reached your place.

Carefully placing you down on your bed, he made his way to your bathroom and came back with a bowl of water and a small towel and placed them on the bedside table.

"Here, wipe away all that dirt and tears on your face. It will freshen you up." He handed you the small towel.

When you remained unmoved and unresponsive, he kneeled down in front of you so that his face was at the same level as yours and continued.

"Hey, look at me. You're fine, okay. I'm here. There's nothing to worry about." He cupped your face in his hand and looked deeply into your eyes.

"How... y-you..." you stammered between your breaths.

He sighed. "I happened to come across this village on my way back to the hideout, so I just thought I came by and saw you earlier at the cliff. Look, I'm sorry for what happened between us a few weeks ago. I did not mean for it to go that way and I just... I shouldn't have said that to you and I'm really, fucking sorry. I can't go a day without thinking about it and how fucked up I was. I should've apologized to you sooner."

You looked down as you were fighting back your tears and responded, "It's... fine, Hidan. I'm sorry too."

He tipped your chin up with his curled index finger and forced you to meet his solemn gaze.

"You remember the question you asked me before we were at each other's throats? About why I cared so much about you. Do you wanna know why?"

You stared at him with a perplexed look.

"It's not just because I made a stupid deal with that Uchiha brat to keep watching over you after his death. The truth is that I..." he paused, averting his gaze the other way before looking straight back at you, regaining back his confidence.

"I love you, [y/n]. I've loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you, from when you first joined the Akatsuki until now. My love for you never changed. In fact, it only grew bigger over the years."

Your eyes widened and your brain stuttered for a moment as you tried to take in his confession.

"I want you to know this, [y/n]. As long as I'm alive, I promise I will keep you safe and I will never leave you." He vowed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i feel like i have the need to say this to whoever reads my book. i just want you to know that you are loved. you are an amazing person. i know things may be hard for you and you may not be okay right now, but that's okay. i'm also here to tell you that you are appreciated and loved and i love every single one of you. you deserve to be happy and you deserve the world <3

here's a photo of hidan to brighten up your day >>>

DADDY HIDAN 🥵🥵