He raised his brows, "You're here, Sawyer."

Nathan glanced too and give a nod of acknowledgement. Ibinalik ko iyon sa kanila, but the only girl didn't even realize what's happening around her. Nang bumalik na ang atensyon nila sa ginagawa ay napabaling ako sa harap ko, nakatagilid kami sa mga ito.

"What's with the reunion?" I cooly asked, not wanting to give an idea I was curious about the girl.

Nagkibit-balikat ito, "Reese want to hang-out."

I give him a confused expression.

Reese is her name...

"Well, Nathan's sister. My cousin. She can't go out except when with us," He briefly explained.

I nodded as if I wasn't interested. "I think I was the one needed to go," I said, chuckling.

Ngumisi ito at tumango, tinanguan ko na rin ang dalawa samantalang ang babae ay walang kamalay-malay sa presensya ko.

Dang, I felt ugly for the first time.

I thought I was just mesmerized with her beauty and maybe was surprised I wasn't being glanced by a girl. Nakakapanibago, women always showed their interest in me. I shook my head trying to shrug off her smiling image in my mind. What the heck?

Well, who would expect na sunod-sunod ko ng makikita ang babae. Si Reese?

Nagtataka akong napabaling kay Chase, we are currently visiting the progress of my house. I just wanted to have my own before handling our company. Tumawa ito at saka pinatay ang cellphone.

"I forgot we're going on a roadtrip," naiiling na saad nito. "Pasabay, bro. I'll let the guard drive my car,"

I just nodded at him and drop him off at somewhere, naghihintay dito ang isang sasakyan; It was Nathan's car, and Reese is here too. Ganoon pa rin nagseselpon habang nakasandal sa labas ng sasakyan.

"Thanks bro, the fuentes princess's fieltrip is today." He chuckled.

Tumikhim ako, "Fieldtrip, huh. Where's the classmates then?" I asked.

Umiling ito, "She wasn't able to go with them, we are the substitutes." He joked. "Well, do you want to come classmate?" He added.

Luminga ako ng bahagya kay Reese, I was about to answer yes when the bodyguard signalled about the company.

Napalingon din doon si Chase, "Not now, CEO." Ngumisi siya at nagpaalam na tinanguan ko na lamang.

I always get to see her from afar, kahit medyo malapit na sa kanya. I wasn't able to get her attention, wala akong pinagkaiba sa mga napapatingin sa kanya. Umabot na ng ilang buwan. Dang, Am I crushing over a girl? How old even is she?

"I don't know with my mom, hindi pa nga ako tapos sa masteral," naiiling na saad ni Chase.

"Should I pity you?" I ask out of sarcasm. He then shook his head in disagreement. "I'll definitely leave my house if my mom did that, but she won't for sure." I shrugged afterwards. Hinahanapan kasi ito ng ka-date ni tita, our mothers are actually close but I knew my mom woudn't do that.

Sumimsim ako sa inumin ko, it's Chain's birthday. I am not into parties but sometimes we need to get loose, I just reigned as the new head of our company. I can manage my time.

Or maybe because you want to see her?

"My mom won't force me, but she's being so into it," he complained, I can already sense irritation in his tone.

I watch the view of people enjoying the sound and their drinks. There's nothing really interesting, I have the choice to go home earlier. This is just an afterparty though, but staying woudn't hurt either.