The funeral

While yes everyone was glad that everyone wasn't dead when they dusted, there was still one loss in the battle. The trio (Frisk, Chara and Asriel) found out that the avengers hadn't contacted the monster kind because the avengers were separated and lost. Not to mention that Tony died to kill another Thanos that time traveled to the present. So, some monsters such as the Dreamurr family, Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton, Papyrus and Grillby. No one actually studied the amazing house that Tony had made for him, his wife Pepper and his daughter Morgan. Frisk watched as Pepper held Morgan's hand, Pepper's free hand had a wreath with something metal in the middle as the two walked to a dock to a river. Pepper set the wreath into the water and allowed it to flow down the river. There was a moment of silence before everyone started talking, Chara noticed that Morgan was sitting on the swing on the porch with a man called, Happy, Chara believed. She noticed that Morgan looked sad and tried to take a deep breath before walking over to the stairs.

"Excuse me?" Chara asked quietly as knocked on the wood. They looked up at Chara for a brief moment before Happy noticed who Chara was. "Oh, you're that ghost kid that Tony..." Happy stopped for a moment and looked at Morgan before signing something to Chara.

'The kid that got shot?'

"Yeah, but maybe we shouldn't dwell to much on the past." Chara said and rubbed her wrist. Chara was wearing a long sleeved, knee high dress so it was confusing to Happy as Chara looked at Morgan with a sweet smile. "And you must be the cute wittle child of your dad, huh?" Chara said in a body talking tone as she put her hands on her hips. This caused Morgan to smile a little. "Your such a cute little human, it almost makes me jealous." Chara said with a playful tone, Happy smirked as Morgan just smiled brightly. As Chara tried to make the two less saddened by the day's main event, Frisk was looking at a plate of cake they were holding in their hands with a bored expression.

"My child." Toriel said next to Frisk, who looked at the goat mother. Toriel was wearing her traditional outfit but all the purple was black and the blue in the family crest was a grey. "You haven't eaten much since we came back, are you sick or something?" Toriel asked and moved the giant brown bangs out of Frisk face to feel their forehead. Frisk was wearing a black suit jacket and a black skirt with black boots. Frisk grumbled and tried to get out of Toriel's grasp. Toriel then stopped and let go of Frisk who set the plate onto a nearby table and began to sign with a sad look on their faces.

'I just don't get why Sans won't return our calls or even come back to the island. He has to know that by now, everyone is back'

"I understand my child, but something confuses me." Toriel said, Frisk raised a brow. "Why is it you don't just talk? I'm not saying signing is bad, I just want to know." Toriel said, Frisk frowned a little.

'I just don't like talking as much. Signing makes communication more comfortable for me'

Frisk signed, Toriel sighed but nodded before walking to go find Asriel. Frisk looked at the cake and sighed before grabbing the plate and putting it on the table they got the cake from. Frisk sighed because they didn't feel hungry but knew they had to eat something. But then they heard something and saw someone had tripped and was about to fall into the water from the river. Frisk dashed the fastest they could, jumped high into the air and raised a hand into the air which summoned a stick which was then launched to the person which then became the shape of a red heart. Frisk then grabbed onto a branch of a tree so they swung themselves into the tree.

"That was a bad idea." Frisk mumbled under their breath as they held their head. Frisk hadn't done much actual stuff like dodge and defense due to being the ambassador of monsters. Frisk looked at the figure and saw they were confused and trying to stand up as the heart hovered to the grass. Frisk jumped down from the tree and rushed over to the person to reveal it was Peter Parker. Aka, Spiderman.

'Are you okay?'

Frisk signed as Peter looked at Frisk in confusion.

'Sorry if the attack was rushed, I haven't used them for about five years.'

Frisk signed, Peter looked carefully at Frisk before trying to sign back

'I don't understand'

Peter signed back, Frisk smacked their forehead until they heard a woman yelling who then tackled Peter. "Oh my Gosh Peter, are you okay?" The woman said, it was Peter aunt, aunt may. May helped Peter up and checked for any injuries but sighed in relief when she saw nothing. "Oh thank goodness that random heart thing appeared to help you out." May said and turned to see Frisk. "Who's this?" May asked as she fixed her hair.

'My name is Frisk'

Frisk signed but then stopped, thinking that May didn't understand them.

'Hello Frisk, my name is May and this is my nephew Peter'

May signed, much to Frisk and Peters amazement. Frisk smiled and then frowned a bit.

'Sorry if your nephew got hurt, I haven't used my attacks in five years. I'm little rusty'

Frisk signed, May scoffed playfully with a smile as Peter just looked like a confused bean.

'It's fine, in my opinion, he needs backup. Being spider man isn't an easy job'

This caused Frisk to gasp with a bright smile. May smirked as Peter was just even more confused. "You're the guy that took down the vulture!" Frisk said aloud, this also surprised May and Peter as Frisk slammed her hand over her mouth. A black puddle then appeared next to Frisk, causing the group to look at it and saw a bubble forming. The bubble then disappeared and was replaced with a brightly smiling Chara. "Did you say something about spiderman?" Chara said, Frisk sighed yes and Chara began to look around. "Where is that crybaby?" Chara said and then spotted the table. "OI! AZZY!" Chara yelled, causing May and Peter to yelp as Asriel came up from behind the table holding several sweets in his hands, a donut hung from his horn and his mouth was full. "Quit stuffing your face and give the $20! I won the bet." Chara said and raised a hand in victory.

"What bet?" Peter asked as Asriel shoved the boat load of food he hand in his hands into his mouth and walked through the table with ease. "Since our friend Frisk hasn't spoken actual words in two or three years, me and my annoying sister down here." Asriel explained as he pointed to Chara who was glaring at him. "Chara said that Frisk would say something superhero related while I said Frisk would say something at the board meetings." Asriel said and raised his finger to make a rainbow flame that manifested into his wallet. "I get 20 more if you burn your wallet again." Chara said with a devilish smile. Asriel glared at Chara as Frisk rubbed the bridge of their nose as Asriel grabbed his wallet out of the air so that it wouldn't catch aflame. "That happened ONE time!" Asriel yelled as Chara laughed quietly. But then Asriel's wall started to burn. This caused Peter to shot the wallet with his webbing, causing the flame to extinguish. Asriel grabbed a dollar and slapped it onto Chara's face. "Take your stupid bet money."

"You're just mad you gave me two 50's." Chara said and then went back into her hole as Asriel gave a muffled scream. Frisk summoned a stick and whacked Asriel and then chucked it somewhere towards Stark's house. "Why did you...?" May asked, but Frisk held a finger up and held up their hand and the stick was launched back to their hand and it disappeared. Asriel rubbed the back of his head and glared at Frisk.

'Glare at me or I'll call mom. She's still remembers what happened when we made pot roast'

Asriel stuck his tongue at Frisk before walking away with a pout on his face.