I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

"Dahyun~" Sana whined.

"What?" Dahyun asked, pretending to be irritated.

It was a free period. The teacher never showed up and class was about to end. The two friends were seated next to each other. Dahyun tries to ignore Sana because of her feelings for the girl.

'Tsk, she's probably not even gay..' Dahyun told herself.

"Give me attention~" Sana pouted and hugged the girl.

"I'm talking to you, that's attention." Dahyun said, trying to stay calm as Sana hugged her tighter.

"Yahh~" Sana whined cutely, sniffing Dahyun right after. "Your scent is nice, it smells like baby powder."

"I-It does not.." Dahyun stuttered.

"Dahyunnie is a liar. I love liars~" Sana giggled and continued hugging the girl, snuggling into the younger girl's neck.

*ring ring ring*

The school bell was heard, it was lunch time now.

"Join me for lunch!" Sana suggested happily as they started to pack their bags.

"Ani, I have something to do."

"Oh, come on~ You never join me for lunch!" Sana complained and lightly slapped the girl's arm.

"What about the rest of the girls?" Dahyun asked.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon are always bickering! Mina and Chaeyoung are being too soft! Momo and Tzuyu are practically in love! AND JIHYO IS ALWAYS AT COUNCIL MEETINGS!" Sana exclaimed.

"Sana, I'm sorry but I'm busy!" Dahyun apologized repeatedly.

"Hmpf!"

"I gotta go now. Bye, Sana-chan!" Dahyun smiled and carried her backpack.

Sana sighed deeply, "Arasseo.. At least hug me before you go." She opened her arms, waiting for Dahyun's touch.

The younger girl agreed and gave the older girl a warm hug as if she were olaf.

Sana giggled and planted a soft kiss on Dahyun's forehead.

"There, you got what you wanted." Dahyun pulled away.

Watching the sight of the younger girl walking away made Sana pout.

...

"Yah, Kim Dahyun!"

"Oh! Hi, Chae!" Dahyun greeted before entering the music room.

"Don't 'Hi ChAe' me! Are you really gonna stay in the music room every lunch break just to write a song for the person you can't even confess to?!" Chaeyoung said, frustrated at her friend.

"Ouch."

"Why don't you just do it..?" Chaeyoung asked, becoming soft.

"Chae, she's probably not even gay. I'll go now..." Dahyun reasoned, opening the door and heading inside.

"You know what? If you won't do it, I'll do it for you." Chaeyoung whispered and took out her phone.

She was one of the admins in her school's website.

So Chaeyoung, being the good friend that she is, started a live to showcase the song Dahyun wrote for her crush.

3... 2... 1... start!